Autopsy Roast & toast vs Hawthorn & changes for Essendon

Best vs Hawks

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how do we attack next week given result wise it's more or less a dead rubber? Do we rest a few to protect against injury? Or does that mess up form and touch given there's a week's break between R23 and finals as well?
the latter imo
hopefully the bombers come out and put up a decent effort , two soft games going into finals not ideal?

just enjoy the win mate and dont be a flog..... you already give Richmond posters a bad name with your rubbish on the main board
What rubbish on the main board? I rarely post there.
If I want to call Castagna a hack and a butcher who should be delisted, I will.
Have you been contributing to the 'Next coach after Hardwick ' thread which is an utter disgrace of a thread?

View attachment 1476939

Funny GIF
We led 6-5 while I was walking to the ground. Incredible

You're a loser of a human being mate, how about just enjoy the win instead of coming out and potting anyone? Absolute clown.
Settle down mate. Jason is not up to AFL level, that's not me saying it, that's many many football commentarors and experts.
Don't get personal and stop bagging Hardwick.

What rubbish on the main board? I rarely post there.
If I want to call Castagna a hack and a butcher who should be delisted, I will.
Have you been contributing to the 'Next coach after Hardwick ' thread which is an utter disgrace of a thread?
you joined up under a pseudonym name AFTER we won three flags that says it all for me mate. like i said enjoy the win or explain where you were BEFORE you jumped on the bandwagon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you joined up under a pseudonym name AFTER we won three flags that says it all for me mate. like i said enjoy the win or explain where you were BEFORE you jumped on the bandwagon.
That's bs mate. I was Socrates2 from 2017 but lost that account due to the politics board.
Stop fishing for dirt.
I don't hate Castagna but he should not be playing AFL seniors any more and most Richmond supporters would agree with that.

I don’t like him selected in the side.

I don’t see the need for a ridiculous personal attack and insult because of it.
Ok fair call. I find it frustrating when we have better players not getting picked before him.
He makes too many clangers that lose us games imo and I don't want to lose a final because of that.
Imo he has had a good run with 3 flags and has been handy but M.Rioli and Cumberland have gone past him now.
I think there are others who could play sub that are more reliable eg Mansell, Clarke, Banks and Stack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back