• Jayden Short

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • Nathan Broad

Votes: 21 9.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good time to get the swans without Buddy and their 2 best rucks available. Reid is the kind of player that comes in and will play a blinder against us.

The Egg will come in for Houli surely. Hope RCD gets his shot. Graham to play Cotchins role.

I reckon we can win.
Reading Xavier's review of the scratchy, Egg will come in for Houli.

Honestly, with the current ruck situation at Sydney I wouldn’t bother replacing Nank. Last week they went with McLean and Allir. Chol or Soldo. No need for both unless Sinclair’s back. Even then it’s questionable

If Ross coming in to play hbf don't bother in the guts or nothing.I would bring in Soldo and CCJ for Nank and Lynch, Bolton, Egg, and Dow.Stack and Pickett miss need a wake-up call work harder.Graham I'm not sold on him especially now they play him on wing in the guts or tagging that's it.

Due to the weather situation I would like to see the team selected with a little more mobility than we did last week so I would go with

Outs: Nank, Lynch, Cotchin, Prestia, Houli & Edwards
Ins: CCJ, Bolton, Ross, Naish, Egg & Pickett

B: Grimes Balta Broad
HB: Short Vlastuin Baker
C: McIntosh Martin Naish
HF: Lambert Rioli Higgins
F: Chol Riewoldt Castagna
Foll: CCJ Caddy Pickett
Inter: Egg Ross Bolton Aarts
Emerg: Garthwaite Stack RCD Graham

So you end up with a mid rotation of Martin, Caddy, Lambert, Pickett, Ross, Bolton & Higgins.
Which I think gives a good balance of inside and outside, plus with only the 3 talls they have some more speed across the ground to take advantage of the wet conditions.

Honestly, with the current ruck situation at Sydney I wouldn’t bother replacing Nank. Last week they went with McLean and Allir. Chol or Soldo. No need for both unless Sinclair’s back. Even then it’s questionable
Given our depleted midfield and the fact they still have inside bulls like JK and Parker, if we don't play Soldo or CJ to exploit their lack of rucks and put it down Dusty's throat half a dozen times, we're insane.

Given our depleted midfield and the fact they still have inside bulls like JK and Parker, if we don't play Soldo or CJ to exploit their lack of rucks and put it down Dusty's throat half a dozen times, we're insane.
I thought of that ,and am certain that will be the plan in which case you’d have to go with soldo who’s ruckwork is proven pretty handy , If Lynch is out , why not both

I reckon soldo could work over a reserve grade ruck

If lynch ia rested play Soldo. Chol. Ccj

Ruck domination

If not, Chol and cCJ or Soldo is an interesting combo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cant see the love for the eggman. not tough enough for one, so he can run, so can others. need good kicks and rthose that can zone back and frowardf.

I don't think eggy has enough to make afl. Lots to like at vfl

Maybe better blooding turner.

I thought the same about aarts and he looks great so far

Would be a lot of changes but with injuries, stay home players, and poor form and poor performance then id go like this

FB/ Vlastuin - Garthwaite - Grimes. yep bring in the so called key defender and play Grimes in his customary third tall role.
HB/ Pickett - Balta - Stack. Pickett for broad to give a bit of run and ball getting. Stack for Houli.

R/ Soldo - Martin - Lambert. Soldo for Nankervis is a no brainer at least he wont get spanked like Chol if we play Chol there.
C/ Naish - Caddy - Bolton. FFS it is time for Caddy to stand up and play like a proper big bodied mid.Time to give the other two a game in the midfield.

HF/ Aarts - Riewoldt - Dow. fmd how long are they going to keep gifting Rioli games just give Dow a go he can do no worse.Reckon he can also be a rotater.
FF/ RC-D - Lynch - Castagna. Not happy with the butcher Castagna but he plays. 193CM RC-D 3rd tall rotating with Dusty midfield.

INT/ Ross - Baker - Higgins - CC-J. Ross for Prestia, CC-J for Chol he will at least take a mark and probably kick a few goal.

Outs would be a lot!!!! as many as 8 it and WILL NOT happen, butyou could make a good case for all of em.

Broad - Garthfield. Garthfield more capable of playing on talls.Frees up Grimes.
Prestia - Ross. An inside mid for an inside mid.Ross has size and although short so does Prestia.Agian like for like.
Cotchin - RC-D, An inside out clearance player for the same thing.A bit of size for size as well and pace away from the contest.
Houli - Stack. No brainer imo with the added bonus of Stack at least being able to defend and wont crap himself.
Short - Pickett. Pickett natural position and similar reasons to houli Stack.
Rioli - Dow. He has been very poor how long do we wait. I know wait to he has a good one which he is bound to then watch him slwly revert back.
Chol - CC-J. Imo one can take a good grab and looks more likely as a ruck/fwd.
McIntosh - Bolton. Fmd how poor is McIntosh he just doesnt get it and he is so fumbly.

Hope all Queenslanders get to the game and support the boys.
Can supporters from NSW attend the game? I mean I'm in Melbourne so I can't but can Sydneysiders go? Are there restrictions between NSW and QLD

Hope all Queenslanders get to the game and support the boys.
Can supporters from NSW attend the game? I mean I'm in Melbourne so I can't but can Sydneysiders go? Are there restrictions between NSW and QLD
QLD borders are only closed to Vics so if you are travelling from NSW you just have to fill in a border declaration stating you haven’t visited Vic for 14 days

QLD borders are only closed to Vics so if you are travelling from NSW you just have to fill in a border declaration stating you haven’t visited Vic for 14 days

Ok so all you tiger supporters living in NSW if you can make it to the game get there in big numbers and support the boys, they will absolutely appreciate it.
Can't wait to watch the game and hear the tiger fans roaring loud...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back