Votes: 127 46.7%
  • Jack Higgins

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Sydney Stack

Votes: 135 49.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Playing the Doggies i would think that Hardwick will decide that if Cotchin is still unavailable it will be just 1 change

Out : Riewoldt
In : Graham
Cotchin most def won’t be playing , am thinking Bolton will be fav option , can’t have enough pace, the kid was really building , get him back in. Can’t see a fit for Jack G right now

Tom and Jack are both great players but Jack has more versatility which is why he can be utilised in other roles. Tom is a leading from the goal square forward. Nothing more. Dimma needs to realise this and use him to our advantage. At the moment this is not happening. So many times last night his run at the ball was stopped by a Richmond player in his way.
I actually saw signs of the duo working much better than r1 , Jack was on song winning plenty of the ball and getting on the end of a few too. Agree too much congestion at times , that’s my point in why is bloody dusty contesting so many i50s , seems hard to isolate lynch , he draws heat though and this should free others , did ok last night even though only 1G

I may be overly optimistic on this one but having watched the replay again. Jack not only didn't look that bad on the field but he didn't even immediately come off the ground. He stayed playing for another couple of minutes. Then I spotted him running off at another stoppage.
I know that PCL injuries are a little misleading like that. You can move around but im hoping for the best. Reckon he only misses next week.

Good effort considering it was a scrap for 2 and a half qtrs. Bach, Vlaus, Lambo, Baker, Meatball, Grimes all great and another great game from Stack. Ross was good early too.

The standing ovation for Stack in the last qtr was my highlight.

Onto next week. Reckon Astbury gets up even if he doesn't won't need him v the dogs.

Who comes in for JR8 will be interesting. No one deserves to be dropped off past 3 weeks and who goes out for Cotch is another selection headache that is handy to have.

On other things. Posted on main board, bit will express here. I am so sick and ******* tired of these sycophant in the media like ******* Whankley sooking over non issues like booing. It has been happening for hundreds of ******* years in every ******* sport on the planet.

Stop telling fans how to act, what to eat, how to breath and when to s**t.

These dickheads will keep highlighting it and it will get worse.

The reason the world is ****ed right now is because people try to influence others with their opinion. So sick of it. Stop treating fans like second class citizens. Bucks sounding it out too. w***er. Let it go figjam. Your fans are the masters at it.

Good effort considering it was a scrap for 2 and a half qtrs. Bach, Vlaus, Lambo, Baker, Meatball, Grimes all great and another great game from Stack. Ross was good early too.

The standing ovation for Stack in the last qtr was my highlight.

Onto next week. Reckon Astbury gets up even if he doesn't won't need him v the dogs.

Who comes in for JR8 will be interesting. No one deserves to be dropped off past 3 weeks and who goes out for Cotch is another selection headache that is handy to have.

On other things. Posted on main board, bit will express here. I am so sick and ******* tired of these sycophant in the media like ******* Whankley sooking over non issues like booing. It has been happening for hundreds of ******* years in every ******* sport on the planet.

Stop telling fans how to act, what to eat, how to breath and when to s**t.

These dickheads will keep highlighting it and it will get worse.

The reason the world is ****** right now is because people try to influence others with their opinion. So sick of it. Stop treating fans like second class citizens. Bucks sounding it out too. w***er. Let it go figjam. Your fans are the masters at it.

The best one is when they come out like Hocking and say, "Oh look what happens when you boo Gary. Plays better."

LoL nice try with the primary school level reverse psychology.
Booooooo. Im going to boo Gary. Not because he's a bible bashing mercenary sook but because he plays for Geelong.

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

The best one is when they come out like Hocking and say, "Oh look what happens when you boo Gary. Plays better."

Booooooo. Im going to boo Gary. Not because he's a bible bashing mercenary sook but because he plays for Geelong.

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Agree. How the fucl do these oean knkw fans were booing gary because he liked a instagram post. Not every campaigner has instagr or twitter and maybe, just maybe the druggos fans were booing tje umpires off the ground or Pendles for being a flopper. Make no mistake, as much as I don’t like them, the druggos got drilled with no lube by the umpires in the last qtr.

Agree. How the fucl do these oean knkw fans were booing gary because he liked a instagram post. Not every campaigner has instagr or twitter and maybe, just maybe the druggos fans were booing tje umpires off the ground or Pendles for being a flopper. Make no mistake, as much as I don’t like them, the druggos got drilled with no lube by the umpires in the last qtr.
And topped it off with some nice free kicks to Cox...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So watching the replay. Wow it really was a bit of a Melbourne circle jerk at half time on FoxFooty wasn’t it?
Same on the free to air...had to turn off the sound...anything to do outside of the actual televised footy match seems to be sheet...

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

We won’t have time to boo the little master after Stack gives him some “Viney” treatment.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Seems like Shedda is going to get a few games under his belt as being Captain

Here's hoping the 100% record remains in tact.
Our season will start after the bye. Keep in the top4 and hopefully Jack and Cotch will be 100% fit, well rested and ready to fire. I'm also holding out hope Rance will have some impact towards the end of the year. If anyone can do it and is professional enough it's him. Until then lets keep enjoying the young fellas tearing our opponents new add holes.

I would play Lynch as a traditional ff. In other words right near the goals, oppo teams will need two on him all the time. Free up other players that need to find space, can’t play him and jack close together, there should be a gap of 25mtrs between them at all times. Our small to fill the gap between them.

Just watched the third quarter again.

Jack and Lynch really did look like they were finding some sort of cohesion in the third.

Sucks that Jack is injured again because the only way the two of them will learn to work together, and you can tell they want to learn to work together, is if they keep playing the two of them in the same team.

I’m convinced they’ll get there, I’m just hoping it’ll happen before September.

No jack or Tom you say? We would still be ok, we would just play different footy, caddy can play that roll pretty well imo.

Back