• 47: Ivan Soldo

Votes: 10 4.4%
  • 48: Liam Baker

Votes: 10 4.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot him. Maybe Caddy will have to wait another week.

Pies look like bringing in Goldsack and/or Scharenberg. The Sack has matched up well with Jack in the past and Roughead will take Lynch. That'd leave Howe to do as he pleases and intercept. A third marking option in Caddy might not be a bad move.
Goldsackand Riewoldt have only played about 7 full games together in the last decade, Jack went goalless just once and has kicked two or more every other matchup. And he kicked 5 in the prelim when everything else went to s**t.

Even better, he plays like a big man. Crashes in to packs, opposition players, and puts his body on the line. Watching him last week I started to understand why there were such big wraps for him a few years back. He is an absolutely rolled gold beauty.
Yep I think a lot of Richmond supporters are starting to see why Hawthorn were prepared to break their own rules regarding players wages for him and why we paid so much for him.

Yep I think a lot of Richmond supporters are starting to see why Hawthorn were prepared to break their own rules regarding players wages for him and why we paid so much for him.
Hey joelsyt refresh me please on the Hawthorn details and them about to break their own rules regarding players wages for Tom and why we paid so much for him. I don't remember any of that!

Maybe we shouldn’t rush nank back in. Soldo and chol have been pretty good in his absence
Nank's return should be based purely on his fitness. No need to rush him in for this game. Grundy is a known quantity. He is very good. But that doesn't guarantee them wins. Nank actually did well in Round 2. Soldo to play on him in ball ups. Chol to drift either fwd or back. Kick a goal or 2 or intercept in front of Cox. I think it would do wonders to the confidence of Soldo & Chol to leave them in this week.

Hey joelsyt refresh me please on the Hawthorn details and them about to break their own rules regarding players wages for Tom and why we paid so much for him. I don't remember any of that!
It’s just a rumour but wasn’t there rumours at the time that they were prepared to go over $1m a season for him? Something they’d never done before?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For me the danger forward will be Degoey, hopefully we have a plan to stop him kicking their goals.
Surely the plan for DeGoey is Dylan Grimes. I'll back our guy every time.

Just one change for me. McIntosh in for Short and Baker and Stack swap positions.

Nank and Caddy should have another week in the VFL.

My understanding was Tasmania FC offered him 7 figures p.a and he took unders (roughly $800K p.a) to play with us.

Hawthorn could have had both Jack AND Lunch together.
2006 draft Hawthorn pick Mitch Thorp over Jack.
Thorp and Jack played together in Tassie.
Lunch gets offered $1m a year to go to Hawthorn.
Comes to us instead on far less than that.
******* Best

is rancey right this week

In his mind yes. Although Grimesy said today that hed prefer rancey to avoid risk of playing a few games, sit out, and play the whole of 2020.

Also Grimsey said Astbury sustained an eye injury on Wednesday up at his property while building a fence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back