Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Port Adelaide & Changes for R22 vs Hawthorn

Best 5 vs Port?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nank is under a injury cloud understand the Soldo in trained very little this week. We keep going to the same well with George hoping for a change yet we got blokes who have proved better even if MRJ may be out how he comes into starting on the ground.

Seriously taking the piss with selections

no rewarding players that consistently put in, play well, adhere to the game plan…do the team thing

Ryan, RCD, my BOG last week - has been consistently good in vfl… stack Mansell ( won’t get a gig…perennial in …but squeezed out) ,Martyn, hugo …get consistently overlooked for George and Soldo…surprised Aarts is not in the side

shedda…love him…but …but…but

soldo, Mansell and Gibbo won’t be in the side on Sunday

I would say unless there is any issues with him travelling back from the Tiwi islands (I believe he and Daniel went up for Willie Rioli snr's funeral) then I am pretty confident he will play. I think Gibcus will make way for Castagana who is in and I think Shedda and Graham are fighting it out for the final spot on the bench. Whoever of those 2 misses out will be the sub IMO.

Bench will be: Ross, Miller, MRJ and one Graham/Edwards

If that's how it falls it might be Miller who swings back when he's not rucking to be the 7th defender, or Kmac might fill that role as well?
Happy with Gibcus not playing.
we all know the kid is going to be a hell of a player, but he’s not needed right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mansell is the only one who should be coming in from those 3

Castagna out for a member from the crowd

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Mansell is so overrated on this board it’s not funny.

STOP THE STACK FARCE

INS: Ivan Soldo,Rhyan Mansell,Shane Edwards

[5] Jack Ross,[46] Ben Miller,[49] Maurice Rioli,[28] Josh Gibcus,[34] Jack Graham,[10] Shane Edwards,[20] Ivan Soldo,[31] Rhyan Mansell

Richmond squad v Hawthorn, Sunday, August 14, 1.10pm AEST, MCG

BacksNathan Broad35Noah Balta21Robbie Tarrant6
Half-BacksLiam Baker7Nick Vlastuin1Daniel Rioli17
CentrelineMarlion Pickett50Trent Cotchin9Kamdyn McIntosh33
Half-ForwardsJason Castagna11Jayden Short15Shai Bolton29
ForwardsJack Riewoldt8Noah Cumberland38Tom Lynch19
FollowersToby Nankervis25Dion Prestia3Tyler Sonsie40
Interchange from:Jack Ross5Ben Miller46Maurice Rioli49
Josh Gibcus28Jack Graham34Shane Edwards10
Ivan Soldo20Rhyan Mansell31
loop laugh GIF

Danger game. Hawks will be up for this. Without stating the obvious pressure will be on if we lose this. We should have been comfortably in the 4, but for some ill discipline, and terrible lack of composure and game awareness throughout the year. Need all our players contributing. Hope the mc know what they're doing.

Nank is under a injury cloud understand the Soldo in trained very little this week. We keep going to the same well with George hoping for a change yet we got blokes who have proved better even if MRJ may be out how he comes into starting on the ground.

Correct.
People don’t seem to understand you have to be named in the squad to be brought in.
So if Soldo is not named and Nank pulls up crook on the weekend you can’t bring someone from outside that expanded bench. We’d have no ruck at all.

Danger game. Hawks will be up for this. Without stating the obvious pressure will be on if we lose this. We should have been comfortably in the 4, but for some ill discipline, and terrible lack of composure and game awareness throughout the year. Need all our players contributing. Hope the mc know what they're doing.

There is absolutely no chance we lose to this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back