Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Port Adelaide & Changes for R22 vs Hawthorn

Best 5 vs Port?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love it, not all of us can be as forthright, unbiased and as good looking as me :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

9599ae0d843e72b43ef39a098c3d6cbf1c0dba8d733c7ed53c118dceff5846de.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easiest premiership of our lives, boys

View attachment 1468838
There's also a path that gets us four games at the G, but it involves a lot going our way.

I don't think it will be the other clubs that will decide if we can perform a miracle this year and win the flag, so it doesn't really matter who we play.

Our premiership hopes will be decided by whether or not we are still capable of playing 16 quarters of finals-level footy without players breaking down.

I will always have a soft spot for Hawthorn and Ty Vickery for giving us Shai Bolton, and the other 28 picks who passed up on him in the draft.
Remember collingwood had the next pick and were devastated when we called out shais name

There's also a path that gets us four games at the G, but it involves a lot going our way.

I don't think it will be the other clubs that will decide if we can perform a miracle this year and win the flag, so it doesn't really matter who we play.

Our premiership hopes will be decided by whether or not we are still capable of playing 16 quarters of finals-level footy without players breaking down.
IDGAF about playing away from home for 1 week. We travel well enough.

How good was this moment with the port fan, type of engagement that we love about our game obviously nothing below the belt was said just a bit of banter and the young port fan copped it sweet when Pickett flushed the goal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back