Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noidnadroj

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 8, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
I will always have a soft spot for Hawthorn and Ty Vickery for giving us Shai Bolton, and the other 28 picks who passed up on him in the draft.

Shai Bolton 29
Noah Balta 25
Samson Ryan 40
Tyler Sonsie 28

I’ve gone very early on Ryan, but he slays them at VFL level and I’m confident is going to be a terrific player. I don’t care who you are or what the level is … regularly getting lots of disposals, marks, hit outs and goals as a 206cm 21yo is huge.

I wonder if 17 x recruiters iPhones light up with a text from the coach on Sat night as Sonsie racks up his second consecutive 20+ touch game as a 4-game player and Bolton kicks 4.5….

I wonder if they read it … hahaha ….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

AstuteTiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Another goes our way, first Cotchin, now Macca

The incident involving Richmond’s Kamdyn McIntosh and Port Adelaide’s Darcy Byrne-Jones from the fourth quarter of Saturday's match was assessed, it was the view of the MRO that McIntosh made a genuine attempt to spoil and that his actions were not unreasonable in the circumstances. No further action was taken.

rmcq

????????????
Sep 6, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Solid win against a team without a chance of playing finals. I think we’re starting to see the shape of future Richmond with Sonsie, Gibcus, Miller, Ross led by Bolton. The 2021 draft may go down in Tiger history as one of our best. I hope the rest are patient for their turn unlike Higgins.

Especially Sonsie, we are so lucky he had an injury-riddled 2021 to get him so far down the draft.

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Shai Bolton 29
Noah Balta 25
Samson Ryan 40
Tyler Sonsie 28

I’ve gone very early on Ryan, but he slays them at VFL level and I’m confident is going to be a terrific player. I don’t care who you are or what the level is … regularly getting lots of disposals, marks, hit outs and goals as a 206cm 21yo is huge.

I wonder if 17 x recruiters iPhones light up with a text from the coach on Sat night as Sonsie racks up his second consecutive 20+ touch game as a 4-game player and Bolton kicks 4.5….

I wonder if they read it … hahaha ….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Agree regarding Ryan but i think he is still 18 months away from being ready and if jack plays another year the timing will be perfect
Probably needs another 6-7kgs muscle to be that really big beast and just needs to get a little more angry during games and crunch packs more

Perfect 2nd Ruck/Fwd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TiggerDK

Club Legend
Aug 1, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Agree regarding Ryan but i think he is still 18 months away from being ready and if jack plays another year the timing will be perfect
Probably needs another 6-7kgs muscle to be that really big beast and just needs to get a little more angry during games and crunch packs more

Perfect 2nd Ruck/Fwd
What I love about Ryan is he can clunk a grab, moves pretty well, and kicks it very well. Hopefully fills out and plays like Stafford.

Burning bright

Senior List
May 28, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Great win by the mighty Tigers

one overdue bonus that came out of the game was finally the commentators are cottoning on to the blatant mistreatment of Lynch by oppo defenders and aided by the umpires ambivalence to the bleeding obvious.

The pointed comments made by David King about the dubious work being put in by defenders in blocking and pushing Lynch in the back before and as he starts his movement towards the ball.

Kingy even went to say better watch out Port defenders you won't get away with it in the second half. This was finally a big signal to the AFL umpiring fraternity that what is plainly obvious not everyone will keep silent about it anymore.

I think Dimma was asked about the off the ball work done on Lynch in his post match presser, he smirked but I think chose not to elaborate on it and went another way.

If Lynch starts to get treated fairly Oh dear the competition will be ripped a new hole by our forward line.

eat em alive tigers

1659878567384.jpeg

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Great win by the mighty Tigers

one overdue bonus that came out of the game was finally the commentators are cottoning on to the blatant mistreatment of Lynch by oppo defenders and aided by the umpires ambivalence to the bleeding obvious.

The pointed comments made by David King about the dubious work being put in by defenders in blocking and pushing Lynch in the back before and as he starts his movement towards the ball.

Kingy even went to say better watch out Port defenders you won't get away with it in the second half. This was finally a big signal to the AFL umpiring fraternity that what is plainly obvious not everyone will keep silent about it anymore.

I think Dimma was asked about the off the ball work done on Lynch in his post match presser, he smirked but I think chose not to elaborate on it and went another way.

Lynch starts to get treated fairly Oh dear the competition will be ripped a new hole by our forward line.

eat em alive tigers

View attachment 1469940

Been shafted for years by the umpires.

Gets the richo treatment

AstuteTiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Giving up the 35+ lead to GC
Losing to the Cows
Losing to the sh!tstainers
Freo draw we should have so easily have won

= 14 points

equal 2nd

We would be out right top of the ladder now :sadv1:

V Swans, led by 33 pts in the 3rd qtr and if not for undisciplined acts (we gave away 5 goals, 3 by 50-meter penalties) we win.
V Cats, lost by 3 points. If prestia not knocked out we win
V GC, 40 up in the 3rd, disaster those last 6 mins of lat qtr
V North enough said another blunder
V Freo last two shots to win the game and fluffed them both.

Thats 18 points left on the table + 46 = 64 pts

Cats would be on 60 as would need to deduct 4 points from them.

Ohh well, it's a case of would could have been but the last few weeks have restored a bit of faith that our best can beat anyone.

banzai

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 14, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Freo beating The Dogs seemed a great result at the time, but now will probably see us cop Brisbane at The Gabba 6 v 7 in finals. Despite our record against them, I think its the worst posisble match up, would rather play any of the other finalists.

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Freo beating The Dogs seemed a great result at the time, but now will probably see us cop Brisbane at The Gabba 6 v 7 in finals. Despite our record against them, I think its the worst posisble match up, would rather play any of the other finalists.
Any One

Any Time

Any Place

4 weeks time , Dusty , Grimes back full list and lets play it again Sam
We were under dogs in all 3 grand finals and just about every prelim - Who Cares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back