Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney Stack

Votes: 48 16.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I loved it haha.
I wished players did it a bit more.
Or drill it into the fence.
Cads nearly took the goal umpires head off though...

I'm fairly sure I recall watching a young fired up Brendan Goddard drilling a ball at the Swans supporters group behind the goals. Although my favorite player kicking to the crowd moment occurred in Canberra quite a number of years ago. A much younger Jack R was feeling particularly frisky that afternoon and took it upon himself to line up the poor bloke up on scaffolding trying to telecast the game. We thought it to be vastly amusing. Not sure about the camera man's take though.

Have to say that I can't share the love for Mabior Chol from some posters. I watched our VFL game streamed and thought Mabs was on mogodon for the first three quarters. Then he got involved and produced some lovely moments. There's a languid grace to the way he plays and I hope he can find the way to engage for all four quarters for match after match. He's teasing us with glimpses of his potential but for him to be a fully productive member of the football group he needs to fully commit for all the time he's on the field. Steve Morris has a fraction of Mabs' talent but how hard does he work.

How’s Lynchy and nank throwing their weight around in the second quarter lol
Funny bit of footage I was watching on the replay last night was after Lynch had been awarded a free in the goal square and converted he’s absolutely giving it to the Port defenders. Right behind chirping away like a little Jack Russell is Liam Baker putting his 2 bobs worth in. Think like a lot of little blokes he’s got plenty to say out on the field

Funny bit of footage I was watching on the replay last night was after Lynch had been awarded a free in the goal square and converted he’s absolutely giving it to the Port defenders. Right behind chirping away like a little Jack Russell is Liam Baker putting his 2 bobs worth in. Think like a lot of little blokes he’s got plenty to say out on the field
Don't under rate a fired up Jack Russell vicious lil campaingners when fired up...look out, don't turn your back on them!

I think only one change on the weekend
Martin in for Graham
Then round 6 against the Dees
Jack Reiwoldt and Houli and ,either Graham back in or TOWNER
Maybe even Soldo in for Balta,, not sure balta has the f fitness
To play on Saturday then Wednesday
So 1 change this week
Then 3-4 changes against the dees
Soldo as back up ruckman had low T.O.G. too. 60%. I think its more about keeping the intensity up. In Balta's case, I'd prefer he spent more time on ground. I think when JR returns maybe he'll do a Richo and play wing.

I’d only caveat that by saying I don’t think you can put a line through him. He’s just badly out of form and needs a run in the twos to get his confidence up. Hope he can I’ve never seen the pill follow a player like this guy.
Really? Dale weightman comes to mind as well as about 3000 others. He is horribly out of form and needs to find something in thf twos for a bloke that is 5 metres clear and hand passes 2 meters from out player i all he is past it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah dangerous dogs. Wouldn’t trust one around anything or anyone I care about!
Sarcasm right????

We have a Jack Russell and she’s adorable! All bark and no bite. Wouldn’t even hurt a fly.

As for the game this weekend. Only change for me is Dusty in and Jack Ross better NOT be out.

Have to say that I can't share the love for Mabior Chol from some posters. I watched our VFL game streamed and thought Mabs was on mogodon for the first three quarters. Then he got involved and produced some lovely moments. There's a languid grace to the way he plays and I hope he can find the way to engage for all four quarters for match after match. He's teasing us with glimpses of his potential but for him to be a fully productive member of the football group he needs to fully commit for all the time he's on the field. Steve Morris has a fraction of Mabs' talent but how hard does he work.
'There is a languid grace to the way he plays'.... excellent... I know it is you Martin Flanagan

Liam Baker is impressive.
He has the ability to find the correct positioning in space and anticipates the next disposal, which is the mark of a good player.
If push comes to shove, he can replace Higgins.
Balta, Bolton, Ross and Stack deserve senior positions.
Menadue is a stop-gap player who has played better than Markov.
Chol lacks continuity, Markov is done, Short is line ball, in my view.
Be interesting to see if Grigg and Houli retire this year, perhaps one more year for Houli.

First time poster, long time lurker here.

As tough as the previous couple of weeks have been, it was all worth it for what we all saw on Saturday.

It's so reassuring to know that, despite being in the contender talk, we still have a number of talented kids pushing up from below. The recruiting in recent history has been fantastic.

I'll admit at the beginning of the year I was a little worried at the fact we lost so much depth, and while they might not have been best 22/25 players, I thought they'd turn into pretty vital losses if we were to all of a sudden cop a string of injuries.

But to see the likes of Stack, Ross, Balta, Bolton all playing a decent role in Saturday's win was so heartwarming to see, and has completely eradicated my previous thoughts of needing that more mature depth to fall back on should injuries hit.

Overall, just a big pat on the back to our recruiters.
Welcome back Shazza.

Castagna created 3 goals, 3 goal assists.
Remember he created the first goal for Caddy.
I notice Bevo is using the rover Daniel as the kick in, kicking in to talls.
Short should still be our designated kick in, when he recovers.
If they need to omit players, I would choose Higgins, Markov, and Short, if he falters.
Think it'll be hard for Short to get back in.

This game is another tough one,media writing Swans off,Hardwick will want to keep the players firmly focussed on winning this one.

Listening to Sheds in an interview,I am safe in the knowledge that will happen.
Well if Dusty is playing 2nds then everyone knows they have to keep performing.:D

So what your saying is we have another Jack.
Jack Russell Baker that is.

Back