Votes: 48 16.8%

• Total voters

Schlurp

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2009
Canberra
AFL Club
Richmond
'There is a languid grace to the way he plays'.... excellent... I know it is you Martin Flanagan

If only Grrr. My name is Peter and I wish I had Martin Flanagan's capacity to gently and elegantly capture the essence of so many football moments. That he is also a Tiger at heart is quite the bonus. Martin is one of the three iconic AFL writers of my lifetime, the other two being Geoff Slattery and Garrie Hutchison. All are blessed with that rare capacity to show us things that we might already know about a game or player but expand our understanding to another level.

Why am i reading so many people questioning higgins?

Hes been good so far this season, in our top 10 for sure imo

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
you need to be careful with some of your posts mate, if brandon sees you in the street he will probably drop you. ;)

I personally prefer Mendue over Ellis - i reckon he is a better kick and his elite pace gives a different look to the side.

, when Cotchin, Jack, Houli and others(?) are available - how does Ellis keep his spot? I really am doubtful Ellis and Grigg are in the best 22 but would be happy to be proven wrong. The younger players are showing a lot of heart and skill, would be a mistake to start removing them

Last edited:

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
Good comments.
It is line ball.
I am certain our selection panel would be torn at times over personnel.
In the pressurised atmosphere of a final, I would select Ellis before Menadue.

I don't comment here much.. well, not at all really. I just enjoy reading others' banter. But this... this is awesome! Well done you.
You're more than welcome to comment more often. Jump on board tiger.

JoeyPBLUES

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Just come and barrack for the tigers, no one will care that you gave carlton the arse.

Hahahaha mate I barracked for the tigers until I was 4 (which was the days of KB) and got belted into Carlton by my older cousins (being bloody Italian) but I made the choice and I’m gonna see it out. I’ve seen good and bad love my blues. But bloody really like watching the way you guys go about it.

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Hahahaha mate I barracked for the tigers until I was 4 (which was the days of KB) and got belted into Carlton by my older cousins (being bloody Italian) but I made the choice and I’m gonna see it out. I’ve seen good and bad love my blues. But bloody really like watching the way you guys go about it.
That's a shame but remember if it all gets too much we are here ready to welcome you back. :thumbsu:

JoeyPBLUES

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
That's a shame but remember if it all gets too much we are here ready to welcome you back. :thumbsu:

Hahaha check back with me in 12 months legend. 😂😂😂 But in all honesty as much as I’m meant to hate you blokes was good seeing you guys bury Adelaide in the GF a couple years ago for all my long suffering tiger mates. And absolutely destroy the Adelaide football club to the point they’re now almost where we are. So for that I thank you guys

Back