Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Nathan Broad

Votes: 20 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad My rookie opinion is way more accurate than your useless opinion lol I hope you can look back at these comments when butts n conc get us back to back n see what a numbskull you are with no footy knowledge and hater comments seriously bashing buts n conc go barrack for another team we don’t want you .
Play nice you two. Infighting only reserved for those dickheads on the colonwood board

I’m glad My rookie opinion is way more accurate than your useless opinion lol I hope you can look back at these comments when butts n conc get us back to back n see what a numbskull you are with no footy knowledge and hater comments seriously bashing buts n conc go barrack for another team we don’t want you .

Classy comments mate. You are going to be a popular poster. I think you are awesome. Keep it up.

How old are you?

Settle down. We just can't have forwards that go missing for an extended period of time or HBF/midfielders that regularly kick directly to the opposition. We are currently not good enough to be able carry players like this away from home, so we need to gather a best 22 that is able to perform anywhere.

Besides, some players just need to work on their craft in the VFL to get their confidence and ability tuned up because their output (or lack of output) is directly impacting the team. Pointing that out does not mean you are not barracking for the team.

* me, settle down mate, you've been here for 5 minutes.

No problems with having an opinion but show a bit of tact / respect mate.

Bloody millennials.

Settle down. We just can't have forwards that go missing for an extended period of time or HBF/midfielders that regularly kick directly to the opposition. We are currently not good enough to be able carry players like this away from home, so we need to gather a best 22 that is able to perform anywhere.

Besides, some players just need to work on their craft in the VFL to get their confidence and ability tuned up because their output (or lack of output) is directly impacting the team. Pointing that out does not mean you are not barracking for the team.

I’m settled yous need to settle conc n butts are not the players have to go back to vfl that’s all I was saying and the negativity around them is unwarranted

Classy comments mate. You are going to be a popular poster. I think you are awesome. Keep it up.

How old are you?

Sorry I’ll try keep my comments to myself just don’t like hearing about Richmond players getting wrongly criticised especially from our own supporters your right I’m only new to this didn’t know it was wrong to stick up for the players my bad

I’m settled yous need to settle conc n butts are not the players have to go back to vfl that’s all I was saying and the negativity around them is unwarranted
I think Butler has been poor all season bar 2 games and is very lucky to still be in the team.

Sorry I’ll try keep my comments to myself just don’t like hearing about Richmond players getting wrongly criticised especially from our own supporters your right I’m only new to this didn’t know it was wrong to stick up for the players my bad
Nothign wrong with sticking up for players, jsut play the ball and not the man.

Don't sweat it we are all tigers.

My outlook is we are the premiers so what would you do if you were the opposition coach trying to beat us? More to the point, who do you want to tag out of the game, and who are you happy to let have the ball?

Brandon Ellis and Kamdyn get some stick but at least they can break the lines. I think Conca could lift from what I saw last week. Actually I think he could make a handy tagger. But just because I think that does not make me a hater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back