• Ivan Soldo

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did George run over your dog?
He's clearly our best performed small presure forward for the year. He's a lock for the finals.
We r all entitled to opinions I believe he is our 4or 5th best small
Look at his continual missed marks again on Sunday when Stack nearly hit him on the chest in the goal square his goal kicking for set shots is poor and he does not have enough impact on games quite often I ask someone is George playing today or is he injured as his impact is limited

Watched the first quarter in the Vanuatu airport, landed in Brisbane and refreshed the AFL app to see we’d won!

The suspense during the flight was killing me.

Flew back to Melbourne a happy man! (BT was onboard, big unit)

Just finished the replay!

Go Tige’s!

Can relate to that but my relief was a tad stronger as i was watching the game before take off in Singapore, and lost connection when it was 18 zip! Massive relief when I landed 2.5 hrs later

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I honestly don’t expect him to be AA, I never really had an opinion of him as a star player even when we recruited him. Good luck to him for what he’s getting I have no gripe with it tall KPF’s are rare but often overrated and I do put him in that category.
Calling him wonderful is just funny though. Wonderful is somebody like Chol in his third game playing like he did, Lynch just played an average Key forward role.
You can’t win saying it though because it turns into “you’re bagging him” “you’re expecting too much” but I’m not at all.
He’s having an average season with some good bits, and yep he has some excuses for that don’t get me wrong.
But people are talking about him like he’s a young kid doing really well!
Average year but top 5 in the Coleman and our leading goal kicker ? Not bad for average , would love to see him be good then :0
Not very funny at all he bust some packs in a crucial time and kicked some crucial goals.
If you never had an opinion of him then that makes it worse lol , a guy who is top five in the Coleman but not really impressing you ? Geez
I'm not overrating him . I'm saying given the circumstances he has done well. That's all I'm saying. He has done well so far. Not saying he is our best player or whatever but so far I am satisfied with him and in the future with a big pre season I expect more

Average year but top 5 in the Coleman and our leading goal kicker ? Not bad for average , would love to see him be good then :0
Not very funny at all he bust some packs in a crucial time and kicked some crucial goals.
If you never had an opinion of him then that makes it worse lol , a guy who is top five in the Coleman but not really impressing you ? Geez
I'm not overrating him . I'm saying given the circumstances he has done well. That's all I'm saying. He has done well so far. Not saying he is our best player or whatever but so far I am satisfied with him and in the future with a big pre season I expect more

Will kick 10 goals this week. ;)

We r all entitled to opinions I believe he is our 4or 5th best small
Look at his continual missed marks again on Sunday when Stack nearly hit him on the chest in the goal square his goal kicking for set shots is poor and he does not have enough impact on games quite often I ask someone is George playing today or is he injured as his impact is limited
Didn't nearly hit him on the chest at all, the ball went 5 meters over his head forcing him to run onto it. Agreed he should have taken possession, but it was just one of "many" mistakes including bolton and even dusty that was made on the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not much different really I’m not saying he’s no good but I’m not saying I’m satisfied that’s the only difference.
And we both expect more going forward.

Didn't nearly hit him on the chest at all, the ball went 5 meters over his head forcing him to run onto it. Agreed he should have taken possession, but it was just one of "many" mistakes including bolton and even dusty that was made on the day.
IMHO most if not all of our players would've snaffled that, he just fumbled it typically. Thought it was a terrible mistake in timing.

Would love to know exactly What is a tackle according to champion data ???

The player has to prevent the player with the ball from getting an effective disposal off. So win a holding the ball, hold the ball in or effect the disposal. If the player is able to offload to a team mate its not a tackle

The player has to prevent the player with the ball from getting an effective disposal off. So win a holding the ball, hold the ball in or effect the disposal. If the player is able to offload to a team mate its not a tackle
Cheers thanks for letting me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back