Autopsy Roast & Toast vs St Kilda rd18 & Changes for Collingwood rd19

Best players vs St Kilda

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

was up in Kalgoorlie this weekend for a ceremony where we spread my nephews ashes and did not see this game.
Hoping to catch a replay sometime this week.
Was wondering about peoples thoughts on how the two who came in Menadue and McIntosh and B Ellis went.

It seems Nothing much has changed with McIntosh and Ellis and Menadue continues to fail to do much at the top level.
Did Menadue and McIntosh do enough to warrant another game.
Sorry for your loss.
Ellis is going nowhere. He is playing very good football at the moment, and I have been critical when needed. His linking play is one of the best in the team and he has hit a harder edge lately. Menadue was definitely better and more physical than last game, but needs time to learn that harder edge necessary. MacIntosh was MacIntosh, does some nice things, used the ball better but doesn't get enough of it. His best game is still his first, took Carlton and even Judd on occasions apart. Why hasn't he come on.

was up in Kalgoorlie this weekend for a ceremony where we spread my nephews ashes and did not see this game.
Was wondering about peoples thoughts on how the two who came in Menadue and McIntosh and B Ellis went.

It seems Nothing much has changed with McIntosh and Ellis and Menadue continues to fail to do much at the top level.

:(..........sorry to hear, hope you'll be ok.

Liam Baker is in good form but he is a small forward.
We already have Castagna and Higgins in the team.
The height of Moore creates uncertainty for opposition defences.
He must be covered.
When Rioli went bang against GWS in the prelim last year the Adelaide brain (no, the "s" isn't necessary) trust went into meltdown realising that another potential match winner had to be shut down. Moore does some very smart things off the ball and could definitely have a day out. I'm sure that his presence gives opposition coaches heartburn.

Baker?
What do we know about him?
Will he play against pies?
Can he kick straight?
He's been pumped up all week in the media (obviously Tiger PR department driven) and is this weeks coaches corner feature, i reckon he is a cert to make his debut. We have 5 games left before finals and Buttler still at least 3 weeks away so why not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

man thats terrible, sorry for your loss mopsy.

McIntosh did enough, just, Menadue & Moore not. Moore's been dropping too many marks at this level, needs to go back and work on clunking them, will make a big difference to his game if he does.

Can't believe I have to sing this again...

772104.jpg
post of the year

Back