Votes: 11 3.4%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

disagree......we play to our strengths
'lets go back and look at why we recruited these guys in the first place'
dimma realised he'd been asking players to play different and not ideal roles.
caddy has shown that he and we are better when he plays forward
The trading places liftout in today's Hun said
"Richmond have inadvertently become the model club for all rebulds. Build the team around four or five stars and draft for a specific system"
Caddy's a perfect example spending the majority up forward with bursts in the midfield.

Haven't been able to bloody work this week because my security clearance got cocked up; so I have just finished watching the game for the second time on TV post being there live.

Jeez I love Jacky Graham... at every important contest he was at, the smothers, the strong tackles, the hard stuff.... everything you want from a kid who is 19 years of age.

Edwards is seeing the game in slow motion these days.

Prestia being back allows for our players like Lambert (who almost exclusively started off the back of the square from memory) and Dusty to add so much more to their games, rather than being pure mids. Hoping Dusty playing 1 game in three weeks means he is near enough to fully fit to attack the second half of the season - and get back to his best.

Grigg is earning back the credits he has accumulated over the past few years - I really felt he should've been dropped earlier in the season.

Excited to see Higgins getting some midfield time - really think he can turn into a zorko-esque player.

No idea who to bring in this week, between the three of Garth, CEllis and Bolton. Big win hopefully coming up for our boys.
What a time to be alive!

Last edited:

Moore comes in...Caddy to midfield...
you post this
then give a like to bazzar for this
'Caddy's a perfect example spending the majority up forward with bursts in the midfield.'
you backflip better than a politician

you post this
then give a like to bazzar for this
'Caddy's a perfect example spending the majority up forward with bursts in the midfield.'
you backflip better than a politician
Can't see what the issue is...
Caddy to play in the midfield...not all game...few little cameos up forward...
Jeez what a nit picker...
No more likes for you....

I didn't mind Mopsy thinking and Jaklaughing idea Caddy plays in the guts as a bull midfielder and Moore(want to see him in our side point of difference also development and preforming week in week out in vfl ) plays forward.Caddy went into the middle against Port, but didn't do much.Ellis or Menadue other in for me.

The trading places liftout in today's Hun said
"Richmond have inadvertently become the model club for all rebulds. Build the team around four or five stars and draft for a specific system"
Caddy's a perfect example spending the majority up forward with bursts in the midfield.

What is inadvertent about it?

There was a plan, and it worked!

I married a South Melbourne supporter, her interest in football waned after 1980. Made it so much easier to create baby tigers in our family.
You're lucky, mine took our 3 kids to Rd23 2016 while I was overseas with work. The damage done was nearly irreversible, thank goodness for 2017!!

Little man (8yo) is starting to talk about being a Tiger supporter, said he would barrack for whoever finishes higher this year. When he met Jed Lamb a few weeks ago he told him he supported the Tigers, you nearly saw a tear in my eye!!

Middle child will always be a Swan, unfortunately I might have lost the oldest to Rugby, going to high school in NSW is difficult when all her friends are talkign about NRL and bagging AFL.

Middle child will always be a Swan, unfortunately I might have lost the oldest to Rugby, going to high school in NSW is difficult when all her friends are talking about NRL and bagging AFL.

Have you tried persuading her with 'How would you like to be grounded until the year 2525'

You're lucky, mine took our 3 kids to Rd23 2016 while I was overseas with work. The damage done was nearly irreversible, thank goodness for 2017!!

Little man (8yo) is starting to talk about being a Tiger supporter, said he would barrack for whoever finishes higher this year. When he met Jed Lamb a few weeks ago he told him he supported the Tigers, you nearly saw a tear in my eye!!

Middle child will always be a Swan, unfortunately I might have lost the oldest to Rugby, going to high school in NSW is difficult when all her friends are talkign about NRL and bagging AFL.
Grounds for fulltime custody and supervised visits to be held only at the MCG. Better to lose the eldest female child to another code rather than another AFL side or worse...horses!

Just had a little chuckle

At the start of the play for the Vlastuin mark (click right on the instagram link below) you can see a bloke getting up in the crowd to go get a drink or w/e. He bloody missed it hahahaha

My daughter, when she was 8 or so was saying she liked Collingwood and Essendon.
That Chrissie got all her stuff on the wish list but accidentally wrote on a couple of cards "From Jack Riewoldt, From Dusty".
Turns out, she loves the Tiges now.
Have you tried persuading her with 'How would you like to be grounded until the year 2525'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My daughter, when she was 8 or so was saying she liked Collingwood and Essendon.
That Chrissie got all her stuff on the wish list but accidentally wrote on a couple of cards "From Jack Riewoldt, From Dusty".
Turns out, she loves the Tiges now.

I had to go the tough love option but don’t regret it one bit. We’re in Geelong and raising two kids between 2007-2011 was bloody tough and I had to keep my guard up. In 2009 when my then six year old was threatening to barrack for the Cats despite memberships and merch, I started moving his mattress and pillow into the garden saying no Cats fan were going to sleep in my house (my dislike for that team and going to games at that one-eyed stadium knows no bounds. It’s been a long 10 years until the QUAL final last year!!). My six year old relented and thanked me this year for making him stay with the Tigers now at the age of 15.

Going to watch the Tiges with my two teenagers is truly one of life’s great joys - especially when you are all on the same page - and I can only urge young parents to stay the course and have shared allegiances. It’s just such great fun and you won’t have to go and watch rubbish teams as a neutral!!

Hahah so we’re now clutching at words ?
What was it then “ Some good observers ?” . So not astute enough for you? Yet you were brave enough to respect their opinions and tell us all about them. You’re a barrel of fun and you’ve now started playing the man bc you’ve had your pants pulled down and have spun into fairy floss on a stick. No offence mate , but you should think carefully before you post bc you honestly make a complete tool of yourself amongst your contradictions and lies.
*!!!... Now I'm reading everything you post with a John Cleese accent.... tropicaltiger, what have you done?

disagree......we play to our strengths
'lets go back and look at why we recruited these guys in the first place'
dimma realised he'd been asking players to play different and not ideal roles.
caddy has shown that he and we are better when he plays forward

Our fwd half strengths are JR and three small fwds who apply plenty of pressure.The other two spots in the fwd half are taken up by blokes who rotate thru there and the midfield. usually blokes like Caddy lambert, Higgins , Edwards Martin. Until recently there was only one spot where we rotated players because Townsend played permanent fwd and it worked for us.
Caddy has kicked goals this yr but he does spend a certain amount of time thru the midfield.He will still go fwd as part of rotations but just spend less time there.

Early in the yr we had both Caddy and Townsend up fwd and we still won games sheesh we won a g/f with that set up . The fwd half is flexable and imo the inclusion of Moore makes it even more fleaxble giving us more options in particular in other areas.Moore is a replacement for Townsend in a way.

We recruited Caddy to play as an inside mid he was to be the missing big body in there.Through circumstance we have had to play him fwd and this yr to a degree it has worked but imo he would be better value to us if he can play that big mid role because we do have other fwd options.

Back