Votes: 8 2.5%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 11 3.4%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

won't name names because its not right as it was from another tiger site. and i havent been to a ressies game live for over 20years myself so i get my information from those in the know, not fools or attention seekers
A liar becomes aggressive and personal when called out. Just to inform you I think CEllis will be gifted at least one more game like Miles was , just to see if he’s capable of cutting it.

Last edited:
haha, you remind me of basil fawlty.
So who are these astute observers?? Surely the game was on a podcast and you could Have watched it yourself. Or aren’t you capable of constructing an opinion?
You remind me of that rusty old tool I have in the shed which I have no use for. Snooooozzzzzzeeeeee.

So who are these astute observers?? Surely the game was on a podcast and you could Have watched it yourself. Or aren’t you capable of constructing an opinion?
You remind me of that rusty old tool I have in the shed which I have no use for. Snooooozzzzzzeeeeee.
CEllis is in our best 25 now, injuries, suspensions and other factors see him move up the pecking order, he is class but that might not be enough if he cant be a fair bit more dominant by mid next year he is in trouble. and i never mentioned the word 'astute' basil. stop adding mayo.

CEllis is in our best 25 now, injuries, suspensions and other factors see him move up the pecking order, he is class but that might not be enough if he cant be a fair bit more dominant by mid next year he is in trouble. and i never mentioned the word 'astute' basil. stop adding mayo.
Hahah so we’re now clutching at words ?
What was it then “ Some good observers ?” . So not astute enough for you? Yet you were brave enough to respect their opinions and tell us all about them. You’re a barrel of fun and you’ve now started playing the man bc you’ve had your pants pulled down and have spun into fairy floss on a stick. No offence mate , but you should think carefully before you post bc you honestly make a complete tool of yourself amongst your contradictions and lies.

you thrive on contradicting and correcting posters yet when the same is applied to you it cry, dob, and insult... then play the victim.
Hahaha it’s all about me just bc you were caught out lying and being a tool. Blunt Larry is now playing the blame game.

64881161-9BB6-4C17-A71B-836105FAF17F.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey guys what do you think of Sam Lloyd making a comeback? he played a lot of good games for us until he fell out of favour.
He could be back as he offers a midfield option as well as a forward rotation.
I was impressed with his game off the hbl against Box Hill, so the club were obviously looking at his defensive side of his game. Looks like a Smokey to be in.

wow your all catty, upset and crushed and you reckon corey ellis is soft. haha you fail.. maybe you should print out some of your posts from a while back about peggy, dimma and benny gale and see if they would like your opinions.
Soft?? Who mentioned this today?
We are discussing your very first post here regarding those good observers of yours that gave you the inside word . Were they Peggy Dimma and Benny as you’ve now come up with them ? I’m sure they weren’t bc you would have mentioned it from the start. You’re a laugh and I really can’t believe how stupid you make yourself look by changing your tune . Why would any of these people be interested in any opinion by people on a footy forum? You’re becoming more ridiculous as we speak. Dumbest thing you’ve typed all day.
We could also discuss your posts regarding all those delisted spuds you continued to endlessly troll us all on here , but the reality is we need to know who those good observers are that you came on here and told us about and convinced you. Come on bsa you can stick on topic and tell us all . Please please just stay on topic and do it for Tiger BF and mostly for me so I can improve my opinion of you. Cmon try really hard.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched the VFL on the weekend with the old boy, shai Bolton was our best player, his agility to create space in congestion and release a hand ball similar to how titch does was a stand out. C Ellis isn’t aggressive enough, although he has gotten better at attacking the pill and finding it more, I feel he’s abit limited by his physical attributes (lack of pace, agility, leap). I think Macca and Bolton should come in

Hey guys what do you think of Sam Lloyd making a comeback? he played a lot of good games for us until he fell out of favour.
I don't think he fell out of favour it's just that there wasn't a spot for him when players returned. He's just a little bit slower than the other guys. He ideally plays hi half-forward as that would suit his goal kicking.

I watched the VFL on the weekend with the old boy, shai Bolton was our best player, his agility to create space in congestion and release a hand ball similar to how titch does was a stand out. C Ellis isn’t aggressive enough, although he has gotten better at attacking the pill and finding it more, I feel he’s abit limited by his physical attributes (lack of pace, agility, leap). I think Macca and Bolton should come in
Don’t take this personally, but you’re a poor observer then.;)
Based on the observations of some imaginary good observers of course. :moustache:

Last edited:

Has his tank improved?

Any idea of who will replace conca and vlastuin this week? Was McIntosh any good in the VFL? I don't mind the idea of shai bolton playing as a midfielder, he seems like he has the attributes to be similar to michael walters from freo

Watched the Final quarter tonight. Higgins was class in that last quarter. He plays a lot more midfield now Conca is out.

Very tough to pick who comes in this week.

If Lloyd played half back on the weekend then to me that’s a bit of an indicator.

I think it’s out of Macintosh, Lloyd and Cellis for mine and maybe Garthwaite if they want to free up Rance, but i’d Really hate Tex to get off the leash as he is the barometer for them.

Can’t see them bringing Bolton in as a midfielder against a strong clearance team and there is no reason to play him forward.

Back