Votes: 50 22.6%
  • Jason Castagna

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • Tom Lynch

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched the replay and will post positive stuff later (what’s not to love about another backs to the wall win really?).

My roast is on Buddy the dog. He’s a true great of the game but it’s glaringly obvious the game has gone past him when he’s resorting to trying to snap off Astbury’s head and ripping off or punching Grimes’s head in marking contests. Imagine if Rance or Riewoldt tried to pull off dog acts like this. Instead the assisted living centre at channel 7 footy HQ go awkwardly silent during the slow mo replays. Really makes my blood boil! :mad::mad::mad:
when did a dog last take drugs and write off 3 parked cars and blame it on mental illness?

when did a dog last take drugs and write off 3 parked cars and blame it on mental illness?

images

they AFL really want to get him to 1000 goals for the hype and merchandise before he's too fat to continue playing

Buddy is cooked. This year should be his last but he has what, 3 more years on his contract?

He is out of shape and relying on prestige to get soft free kicks. It's a bit sad really. Verging on pathetic.

The Swans should trade him back to Hawthorn for chump change and let them give him a homecoming like that bald * wit at Geelong.

Watching the replay on Live Pass.
Four goals in the final four minutes of the second quarter. Brilliant.
Reminds me a lot of 2017 when we would get those scoring bursts.
Web-Kam is outstanding.
Jack Ross is so composed for a first-year player.
I wanted him in the team from round two.
In: JR
Out: Dan Rioli if injured.
Simples.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This will no doubt be unpopular, but wait, hear me out.
I'd give Lynch a rest this Wednesday and bring Jack R in.
One tall and Balta as a floater seems to be working well for us at the moment.
I reckon Tom could do with a rest being such a short turnaround.
I agree, he’s be vital for us to start the season.

Considering we could all agree he’s not even firing all all cylinders yet. He’s been double teamed at almost every contest every week.

With Jack set to return and a short break I think we need to be smart and give Lynch a fortnight off. We cannot risk him over doing it, we need him fit and firing at the end of the season and come finals.

I agree, he’s be vital for us to start the season.

Considering we could all agree he’s not even firing all all cylinders yet. He’s been double teamed at almost every contest every week.

With Jack set to return and a short break I think we need to be smart and give Lynch a fortnight off. We cannot risk him over doing it, we need him fit and firing at the end of the season and come finals.
Agree with that but the temptation is there to play
Him to stretch their defence, i would rest rioli and stack , its a long season we need everyone ready to go at the back end of the year.

This points from turnover stat is horse poo. Of course it comes from a turnover unless you take it Coast to Coast or direct from a clearance? It’s one or the other and I don’t give a hoot how it happens. Anyone who thinks winning clearances is not as important to win games is a knob (hello Plough you massive toss bag with no credibility whatsoever)
The amount we scored from turnovers was insane though. It’s normally the highest scoring source but there’s normally a few out of clearances and occasionally one out of a kick in.

It’s more of a funny anomaly though.
Could’ve been due to a lot of stoppages being in our back half or something, would need further analysis before calling it a sign of anything.

Back