• Nathan Broad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maurice Rioli

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Jack Ross

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Look man, I often find myself agreeing with you but even on those occasions your posts do read very 'holier than thou'. If you want people to read your posts and not instantly dismiss them then try not talking down to them.

Now I assume that's not how you're intending your posts to be read, but that's how they read very frequently.

You can either continue to run around in circles, having the same argument again and again, defending your opinions and so on, or you could make a minor change to how you word posts and find a lot less push back on them.

Or better yet, more often than not avoid getting into discussions with tribal sports fans. We're just about the worst people to have a reasonable discussion with.

Also when you said "i don't post here all the time but when i do, i dont fu** about." yeah alright mate, because a few paragraphs about yourself in a thread about changes for the upcoming match isn't ******* about. Good one. Solid logic.

Like I said, I agree with a lot of what you say but it very rarely isn't (seemingly) dripping with arrogance. Own it or move on. It's the Richmond board, not the "let's validate RJK board".

I just can't fathom caring about what other have to say about my opinions as much as you seem to. It's a little melodramatic.

* i get a lot of people on here making post about my intentions. Not so many about how i was actually wrong . To say i "worry" about it is a bit much though - i acknowledge it, mainly because when people try to change the focus to "intention", its generally a last desperate attempt at trying to de-validate the content by devalidating the person. I'd prefer to not talk about "my intentions", but for some reason they keep getting bought up. When they do, what do you want me to do? Just allow you blokes to run with your own narrative on this s**t, or set you straight? See it happen quite a lot these days when logic & proof gets in the way of an agenda. You kinda did it yourself "you agree with what i say - but gee wiz your hollier than thou about it". If you agree, then just ******* agree and ignore the personality saying it. It's not like we are ******* friends - there is no bbq invites flying about here...

Why would i want to avoid getting into discussions with sports fans on a sports forum? Having reasonable conversations rarely interest me VS having heated, informative ones.

I post what i want, because i can & want to. Thats the only intention. There is no hidden agenda to it. If i get told im wrong or just a hater - then I will wait till history plays out & bloody enjoy reminding the homers & their sycophants. Some people are ashamed to admit that they enjoy being right - i am certainly not that guy. I ******* love it especially if the person who went after me on that topic was a douchebag who tried to sway the argument by focusing on my "intentions".

If you reckon i care about what others think - then well done. I mean, i do sometimes - just not here. It's why i like coming here. For all that "care" i apparently have, I've NEVER changed the way I post and never will. That to me suggest i clearly do not give 2 shits

And for the record, i have zero *s on your intentions on this. Let's not waste time arguing and deconstructing posters "intentions" and just focus on the message, data, stats & merits to their arguments

someone said we made a meal out of west coast. some other would be analyst i heard say we re-arranged the motherf***ers...
it hit my cochleii and spiralled into my brain, way way down where i do my best work ( like remembering where i hid the wallet and keys) the subconscious centre of the cyclone!

i thought nothing of it really, but just now it hit me. last night i made a stew and on Sunday we had tacos. this is the power of what lies beneath and i am left questioning free will...

I reckon we kicked them around like a sausage that fell off the bbq. We basically kicked a team with no continuity while they were down. I am generally fine with that, but its farrrr less impressive when you yourself have let other teams bully you around in last quarters when its there to be won.

I watched the replay the other night & honestly, it's really hard to get excited about the performance considering just how decimated and discombobulated they are atm. It was nice to get a win, but i've seen Ansett Cup games which more spice in it than WC brought to that game.

If we are even a half decent team we will take Collingwood apart this weekend without much trouble.10 kids under 23 they have named. They are commiting to rebuilding & we have named a full strength squad with an average age of 27 & its the best team we have named perhaps since 2020 GF or at least since early in 2021. No excuses this week. Big game, big time slot - 8th vs 9th. Experience vs Youth.

Hes a 50/50 for this week

Cant be that bad lol

to be honest i think he is 50/50 every week

I think the club is ******* nuts to name him this week. Its kinda desperate especially with Cotchin & Dusty coming back in and Collingwood have named a bunch of kids.

If Prestia is even remotely a risk of re-injury then you don't name him. I would be shocked if he plays. If he does & gets re-injured then that is on the club and a fairly big warning bell to me of just how desperate they are to not lose a game to a bunch of kids. We should have them well & truely covered even without Prestia, name RCD - give him a chance against a team of similar aged players i reckon

I reckon we kicked them around like a sausage that fell off the bbq. We basically kicked a team with no continuity while they were down. I am generally fine with that, but its farrrr less impressive when you yourself have let other teams bully you around in last quarters when its there to be won.

I watched the replay the other night & honestly, it's really hard to get excited about the performance considering just how decimated and discombobulated they are atm. It was nice to get a win, but i've seen Ansett Cup games which more spice in it than WC brought to that game.

If we are even a half decent team we will take Collingwood apart this weekend without much trouble.10 kids under 23 they have named. They are commiting to rebuilding & we have named a full strength squad with an average age of 27 & its the best team we have named perhaps since 2020 GF or at least since early in 2021. No excuses this week. Big game, big time slot - 8th vs 9th. Experience vs Youth.
Yeah fair analysis mate but at the very least it gives our guys some confidence going into the pies game as we sorely lacked that so far this year. I think we could rearrange the pies but the wet is gonna equal it up.

I think given our downslide since our formidable era; now with the team at nearly full-strength there are no excuses. If we win this well, then we have good chance at finals, if not then it's highly unlikely. If we can't beat Collingwood with this team, now, then we are officially (for me at least) in rebuilding for other seasons. Does our team have a tilt for another run this season? This game is the key.
Yeah I like the team on paper but Shedda, Cotch, Lambert, JR aren’t the players they were in that era and I mean no disrespect to any of those players, they are still good players just not the great players they were.
Also think we could see some changes to the side named, Vlaustin and Prestia have question marks over their fitness. Both crucial players.
I’m really hoping Bolton, Balta, Shorty, take this game away from the Pies, take the spotlight off the old champs just a little

fu** i get a lot of people on here making post about my intentions. Not so many about how i was actually wrong . To say i "worry" about it is a bit much though - i acknowledge it, mainly because when people try to change the focus to "intention", its generally a last desperate attempt at trying to de-validate the content by devalidating the person. I'd prefer to not talk about "my intentions", but for some reason they keep getting bought up. When they do, what do you want me to do? Just allow you blokes to run with your own narrative on this s**t, or set you straight? See it happen quite a lot these days when logic & proof gets in the way of an agenda. You kinda did it yourself "you agree with what i say - but gee wiz your hollier than thou about it". If you agree, then just ******* agree and ignore the personality saying it. It's not like we are ******* friends - there is no bbq invites flying about here...

Why would i want to avoid getting into discussions with sports fans on a sports forum? Having reasonable conversations rarely interest me VS having heated, informative ones.

I post what i want, because i can & want to. Thats the only intention. There is no hidden agenda to it. If i get told im wrong or just a hater - then I will wait till history plays out & bloody enjoy reminding the homers & their sycophants. Some people are ashamed to admit that they enjoy being right - i am certainly not that guy. I ******* love it especially if the person who went after me on that topic was a douchebag who tried to sway the argument by focusing on my "intentions".

If you reckon i care about what others think - then well done. I mean, i do sometimes - just not here. It's why i like coming here. For all that "care" i apparently have, I've NEVER changed the way I post and never will. That to me suggest i clearly do not give 2 shits

And for the record, i have zero fu**s on your intentions on this. Let's not waste time arguing and deconstructing posters "intentions" and just focus on the message, data, stats & merits to their arguments
i get it, play the ball not the man.

im new here so i kinda have no idea what historical incidents you refer to, but i will tell you what i see and my thoughts on it.

you seem to be obsessed with being correct, and want recognition for being correct. when you don't get that, you have trawled through your own posts and quoted yourself to scream at the board "I WAS RIGHT, FUKN SEE!?"

i like that you are uncompromisingly yourself. but i don't care whether you are right or wrong. i couldn't care less!

give me a reasonable conversation over a heated informative one (e.g angrily telling me how it is and what i should do could be described as such) any day.

I'm here for a bit of fun and hopefully make the odd campaigner laugh every now and then, the world is ****ed up. i don't come here for serious and i sure as * don't need more heated in my life.

i place no value on being right about something to do with footy, let alone demanding acknowledgement of that. you can't expect anyone else to be as obsessed with you being right as you are, you will always be let down.

true i watched the replay and fell asleep

im new here so i kinda have no idea what historical incidents you refer to, but i will tell you what i see and my thoughts on it.

you seem to be obsessed with being correct, and want recognition for being correct. when you don't get that, you have trawled through your own posts and quoted yourself to scream at the board "I WAS RIGHT, FUKN SEE!?"

i like that you are uncompromisingly yourself. but i don't care whether you are right or wrong. i couldn't care less!

give me a reasonable conversation over a heated informative one (e.g angrily telling me how it is and what i should do could be described as such) any day.

I'm here for a bit of fun and hopefully make the odd campaigner laugh every now and then, the world is f’ed up. i don't come here for serious and i sure as fu** don't need more heated in my life.

i place no value on being right about something to do with footy, let alone demanding acknowledgement of that. you can't expect anyone else to be as obsessed with you being right as you are, you will always be let down.
just-your-opinion.gif

Im probably blind but where is the Collingwood thread and team discussion.

I mean the Collingwood preview thread I cant find it anywhere.
Something is up the s**t with big footy on my laptop, maybe ive been banned from preview threads or some s**t but there is no sign of this weeks Collingwood preview thread anywhere on the Richmond board.

Something is up the s**t with big footy on my laptop, maybe ive been banned from preview threads or some s**t but there is no sign of this weeks Collingwood preview thread anywhere on the Richmond board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But what about the strippers family?
The Royal Should be bought and turned in a stripper family friendly pub. Off duty strippers got to drink somewhere.

Punters can bring their kids/ grandkids in; show them how Uni fees are paid for.

Pokies can go get stuffed!! If you can't turn a dime on strippers n booze, pokies ain't gonna save us.

Eyes down here Campaigners!!

Last edited:
Yeah fair analysis mate but at the very least it gives our guys some confidence going into the pies game as we sorely lacked that so far this year. I think we could rearrange the pies but the wet is gonna equal it up.
It might have and lets hope it did, but ultimately it really is a false flag operation in confidence. The reailty is this game is far closer to the Adelaide game. They also named 10 kids while we went pretty top heavy with experience (although we did name 5 ourself that week due to Dusty, Prestia etc being out).
We got overrun by a team that was hungrier that week - if the same thing happens again the Pies with Dusty, Presita & Lambert back in the squad, then we seriously need to face the reality that its time to move on. This game is about as "end of the road" for this team as it gets

It might have and lets hope it did, but ultimately it really is a false flag operation in confidence. The reailty is this game is far closer to the Adelaide game. They also named 10 kids while we went pretty top heavy with experience (although we did name 5 ourself that week due to Dusty, Prestia etc being out).
We got overrun by a team that was hungrier that week - if the same thing happens again the Pies with Dusty, Presita & Lambert back in the squad, then we seriously need to face the reality that its time to move on. This game is about as "end of the road" for this team as it gets

Prestia isn’t playing

I'm here for a bit of fun and hopefully make the odd campaigner laugh every now and then, the world is f’ed up. i don't come here for serious and i sure as fu** don't need more heated in my life.

Mate where do you live , I want to buy you a beer
100% accurate

I just tagged you in it mate.

Thanks guys I have since found out that threads started by ignored members are not visible.

fu** i get a lot of people on here making post about my intentions. Not so many about how i was actually wrong . To say i "worry" about it is a bit much though - i acknowledge it, mainly because when people try to change the focus to "intention", its generally a last desperate attempt at trying to de-validate the content by devalidating the person. I'd prefer to not talk about "my intentions", but for some reason they keep getting bought up. When they do, what do you want me to do? Just allow you blokes to run with your own narrative on this s**t, or set you straight? See it happen quite a lot these days when logic & proof gets in the way of an agenda. You kinda did it yourself "you agree with what i say - but gee wiz your hollier than thou about it". If you agree, then just ******* agree and ignore the personality saying it. It's not like we are ******* friends - there is no bbq invites flying about here...

And for the record, i have zero fu**s on your intentions on this. Let's not waste time arguing and deconstructing posters "intentions" and just focus on the message, data, stats & merits to their arguments
Completely missed the point.

I like fun too - I just find being right is faaaaaaar more fun than being wrong.I like winning too. Balta looked good down back heh? 2 talls +MRJ certainly lived up the forward line, huh? winning footy is all about structure and hearing people defend our shitshow of a first 6 weeks in regards to it, all over some fanboy loyalty to Dimma, was dross in writing.

I tend to find being wrong a sign of just talking utter bullshit & being caught out echoing other peoples s**t. Being agreeable has never been a fun jive for me.

You just have your fun your way & I will do the same.

Back