• Nathan Broad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maurice Rioli

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Jack Ross

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nearly every marking contest now there’s a free called. It’s almost like the AFL don’t want a pack forming for a marking contest.

The game is very hard to watch right now. I haven’t been to a game live this year which is a first. I just can’t be bothered making the effort when the game is in this state.

The AFL says you are wrong and no one is staying away from the football ;)

What a boon that would be for the AFL.
Charging $80 for entry to both ends of the ground.
AFL crooks.
images

Boonie sez "Whaaaart you talkin bout Willis"???

1651574455996.jpeg

apprently prestia has an ankle and an achillies reported on 10 sport. surely this bloke is well and truly roasted now?

Hes a 50/50 for this week

Cant be that bad lol

Pilot Medical Update: Round 8, 2022​

Get the latest Pilot Medical Update ahead of Saturday's Round 8 match against Collingwood at the MCG.

Dion Prestia, ankle/Achilles/illness

"Dion had a couple of things going on the other night. There was a bit of an issue with his ankle and his Achilles and his lower calf as well, obviously all linked. Halfway through the game, he reported this to our medical team and we made the decision to sub him out of the game. And he's actually crook today (Tuesday), he's at home, so we haven't had a chance to have a look at him on the track. We have our main training session this week on Thursday so we'll assess him then to see where he's at, see if he can do some running or can participate in any skill work, so we'll have an update after training on Thursday."

FULL INJURY REPORT - PETER BURGE

Prestia looks doubtful.
In: Cotchin, Martin.
Out: Prestia, Stack.
Retain Ross as sub.
If Dion plays, retain Riley as sub, omit Stack and Ross.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Someone's gotta defend my opinion here & unfotunately you all have purchased so many shares in each others arsehole space, you are unable to actually acknowledge when someone was right & had a very valid point. Plus everyone here is so desperate to keep the echo going, that you are writing post implying my intent & suggesting I didn't say things - that i clearly did.

I mean, all i did was spend 10 minutes searching my previous post and was able to say " EAD, this is EXACTLY what i said, when i said it". I have also gone to lengths to breakdown stats on all our games this season, make polls for other neutral supporters to pass on their unbiased feedback - i don't post here all the time but when i do, i dont fu** about.

And that there is the crux of it - for all the time so many of you spend here - far far far more time then I do, you are all mostly lazy AF. You actually spend no time looking over stats trying to breakdown why our defence is so porous despite, apparently, everyone playing well - you spend no time listening to other peoples intel if it possibly contradicts you or your mates previous opinions etc - you just want to engage in an echo chamber of ""look how smart we are!" without ever actually pulling out one feasible point of data or proof that re-confirms what you say. Then, when all else fails you just try to delegitimise my effort by denying thats what i said, imply my intentions & imply im a Narcissist.

The reality is, i am a sports fan who likes to deconstruct the game & figure out what is actually going wrong. Unfortunately AFL media no longer does this, so instead of bitching about it - i do it myself. Be it AFL or the NBA, i find breaking the game down to see it a bit deeper, be it on the field or off - a hell of a lot of fun. Far more fun than some horseshit like Supercoach etc
Look man, I often find myself agreeing with you but even on those occasions your posts do read very 'holier than thou'. If you want people to read your posts and not instantly dismiss them then try not talking down to them.

Now I assume that's not how you're intending your posts to be read, but that's how they read very frequently.

You can either continue to run around in circles, having the same argument again and again, defending your opinions and so on, or you could make a minor change to how you word posts and find a lot less push back on them.

Or better yet, more often than not avoid getting into discussions with tribal sports fans. We're just about the worst people to have a reasonable discussion with.

Also when you said "i don't post here all the time but when i do, i dont fu** about." yeah alright mate, because a few paragraphs about yourself in a thread about changes for the upcoming match isn't ******* about. Good one. Solid logic.

Like I said, I agree with a lot of what you say but it very rarely isn't (seemingly) dripping with arrogance. Own it or move on. It's the Richmond board, not the "let's validate RJK board".

I just can't fathom caring about what other have to say about my opinions as much as you seem to. It's a little melodramatic.

Fair call by Levi. I could see that affecting my work if In a similar position
I don't think you Bonking Miss Centrelink would discourage Groupie from Dole week.

someone said we made a meal out of west coast. some other would be analyst i heard say we re-arranged the mother*ers...
it hit my cochleii and spiralled into my brain, way way down where i do my best work ( like remembering where i hid the wallet and keys) the subconscious centre of the cyclone!

i thought nothing of it really, but just now it hit me. last night i made a stew and on Sunday we had tacos. this is the power of what lies beneath and i am left questioning free will...

Back