This Is Anfield

Hall of Famer
Feb 25, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
someone said we made a meal out of west coast. some other would be analyst i heard say we re-arranged the motherf***ers...
it hit my cochleii and spiralled into my brain, way way down where i do my best work ( like remembering where i hid the wallet and keys) the subconscious centre of the cyclone!

i thought nothing of it really, but just now it hit me. last night i made a stew and on Sunday we had tacos. this is the power of what lies beneath and i am left questioning free will...
I am left questioning your sanity 😱

πŸ˜›

Livonski

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2010
Leafy Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Richmond
someone said we made a meal out of west coast. some other would be analyst i heard say we re-arranged the motherf***ers...
it hit my cochleii and spiralled into my brain, way way down where i do my best work ( like remembering where i hid the wallet and keys) the subconscious centre of the cyclone!

i thought nothing of it really, but just now it hit me. last night i made a stew and on Sunday we had tacos. this is the power of what lies beneath and i am left questioning free will...

Mayor of Hiroshima

Chunky09

Club Legend
Jul 8, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond

So it was shrooms for breakfast?

wegetpumped

Premiership Player
Apr 12, 2015
Central Victoria Bendigo
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
Do I know you?
Yes, the lizard is your best friend, Your misses (the Boss)is a teacher, Your a Pom, and Klop is your second best friend and no you don't because a couple of times you said you would show up at meeting prior games you never showed up :rolleyes:
:D Ohh forgot and you always go against the flow :devil:
Ps Nothing disclosed here has not been disclosed on the said forum over the years by the individual concerned :)

Last edited:

Matthew45

All Australian
Jun 13, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
I think given our downslide since our formidable era; now with the team at nearly full-strength there are no excuses. If we win this well, then we have good chance at finals, if not then it's highly unlikely. If we can't beat Collingwood with this team, now, then we are officially (for me at least) in rebuilding for other seasons. Does our team have a tilt for another run this season? This game is the key.

RFCGloryJC

RFC - The Dynasty Project
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Green Bay
They have given Ross a good run, he doesn't cut the mustard.
Ross, Taz and Miller are on the outer, no pun intended.
Miller has the turning circle of an oil tanker.
Pleased to see that Riley has bulked up and does good work negating the opposition midfielders.
Did a good job on Kelly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tigerdan

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 18, 2003
Qatar
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dolphins
I have always thought that the club should buy the Royal Hotel. Kick the strippers out and turn it into a family friendly hotel. No Pokies

I got a better idea. Buy it and have free lap dances for members. Heck, if the feminists have a cry just put on a ladies night with players walking around in their jocks.

Instant 1 million members!!!

Apr 27, 2014
The Funny Farm Lakes Entrance
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
They have given Ross a good run, he doesn't cut the mustard.
Ross, Taz and Miller are on the outer, no pun intended.
Miller has the turning circle of an oil tanker.
Pleased to see that Riley has bulked up and does good work negating the opposition midfielders.
Did a good job on Kelly.
I think Ross is better than RCD , but atm that's probably not much to write about. I think Ross could develop into the next Dan Jackson, but he as you say needs to lift his game as he's running out of them.

Last edited:

Hoos

Bruncher
Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cheddar AFC
I think Ross is better than RCD , but atm that's probably not much to write about. I think Ross could develop into the next Dan Jackson, but he as you say needs to lift his game as he's running out of them.
Ross finds the ball easier than RCD. Doesn’t shirk it either. Probably doesn't use the ball as well as RCD but he knows how to get the ball.

RJK Tiger

Club Legend
Oct 29, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
RCD & Stack out is frustrating as i see this game as a great chance to see if these guys can get in a big game & stage and finally hit their mark. Hard to argue with the changes considering the in's tho - the club is still going hell for leather for success over rebuilding, clearly - only 2 "developing" fella's in the team in Gibcus & MRJ - just not enough for me.

Prestia the late out for Pickett seems obvious, but if Prestia does come up - who is the next "out" - Kmac?

With the 20 premiership players in this team we should win & win easily against a fairly young Pies team - they have around 10 kids under 23 in their team vs our 3. If the club drops Stack & RCD to go this old and we still get beat by a lively young team then they need to accept the reality. Honestly we should probably win this by 7 goals if we are half decent

RJK Tiger

Club Legend
Oct 29, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Personally am glad we didn't get cerra as it leaves room for us to hopefully get Tom Greene. Greene is exactly the type of player we need right now.. .

I;d rather Tom Greene too there is SFA to suggest he is going to "come" to us. No one seems to have a reason to why he is coming except that he was a Richmond supporter.

They said the same thing about Dom Tyson until it became relevant he was shit