Autopsy Roast vs Brisbane & Changes for Dreamtime game R11

Least worst 5 vs Brisbane

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d be very surprised if we don’t finish last , why would norf get 2/3 , it’s been reported they’re not req priority assistance
AFL never ruled it out. In fact they were told last year they are eligible to get PP's in 23 and 24.

The only thing the AFL said was they would review it if they no longer required anymore PP's. They are eligible for 2 priority picks this year and the fact they haven't won a game yet I would say assistance is more likely than not.

Baby come back, you can blame it all on me. I was wrong and I just can't live without you

View attachment 1993451
I’d still rather Yze than McQualter tbh. At least Yze played youth even before the injuries got this bad. McQualter was even more stubborn than Hardwick when it comes to playing youth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The biggest disappointment are some of the senior players who are letting down the young kids.
You have Short who is giving us absolutely nothing. 15 disposals (3 of those kick-ins) and only 1 contested possession and 3 pressure acts last night.
Then you've got Vlastuin who is one of the more undisciplined players going around. Either by frustration or just carelessness always tackles head-high and last night sending a gut punch for a free kick, it's stuff like this which adds to our abysmal free kick differential. Some of it is just own goal stuff.
Our tall defensive units are just not AFL standard. I don't see Miller and Young's potential ceiling being very high, they're both very safe and don't take the game on or have the footy IQ to go off their man to intercept, which every successful team has (your Tom Stewarts, Levers/May, Andrews etc...). This used to be Rance and potentially Balta but Balta made way too many stupid mistakes back there that turned into a liability.
We just need young high end talent from everywhere on the ground.

The bright spot last night was seeing Mcauliffe get another full game under his belt and getting to the right spots to get the ball. Hopefully he learnt a few things playing against Brisbane's midfield.
Yes we'll we would be looking for Gibcus to be the interceptor and take the the game on,but sitting another year out injured.
Like it or not I think we have to persist with Balta forward

With regards to Gale. Plenty of people get stale in their jobs and need a refresh and a change of scenery. He’s entitled to do the same.
Caling it mid year like Dimma did though???
Remember the sour look he had on his face when Dimma did, then he does exactly the same thing 12 months later.

Hipwood hit him first and just as hard, but Floss just didn't go down like the little bitch that Hipwood is.
Hipwood is one of those players that I genuinely hope has no premiership success. And he's not the only one at Brisbane either. It takes some effort to make me take Collingwood winning a flag as the lesser of two evils.

Will Grimes make us a contender. Is Banks or Campbell or Clarke much better than the kids playing last night should we be putting games into Smith or persist with Short.
No, not sure, yes, and f**k no.

Hipwood is one of those players that I genuinely hope has no premiership success. And he's not the only one at Brisbane either. It takes some effort to make me take Collingwood winning a flag as the lesser of two evils.
Absolute flog along with Cletus Daniher, Zorko and former players Robinson and the barometer

I’d still rather Yze than McQualter tbh. At least Yze played youth even before the injuries got this bad. McQualter was even more stubborn than Hardwick when it comes to playing youth.
Don’t be fooled as our kids are only getting games bc of all of our injuries.

Back