Autopsy Roast vs Brisbane & Changes for Dreamtime game R11

Least worst 5 vs Brisbane

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t be fooled as our kids are only getting games bc of all of our injuries.
That's the rub. With everyone fit I have a horrible feeling that Grimes, McIntosh, Pickett, Graham, and Short will all still be in the side, stinking it up like they have for the last 2 years (at least).

Don’t be fooled as our kids are only getting games bc of all of our injuries.
He did give them games at the beginning of the year though. That’s how Seth Campbell broke into our side.

Meanwhile, McQualter started playing them in Round 24.

It’s not much, but it’s something.

He did give them games at the beginning of the year though. That’s how Seth Campbell broke into our side.

That’s correct don’t bother some people just won’t admit to it.

BUT JGTI got injured and opened up a space and did he have Ross as sub that made Campbell come in for someone else? I can't remember what happened that far back.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hipwood has copped a week for his dangerous tackle on Vlastuin, yet no free was paid.

LOL :'(
Yeah, there was. The f**king idiot pinged Vlas for holding the ball. This is despite him having his head driven into the ground just after getting the handball away.

What is the point of throwing players around when you are trying to teach them how to play a certain position.
Moving the magnets in these situations is like moving the deck chairs on the titanic.
Correct. Yze said in the preseason he would let guys settle into a position and not move them around

Anyone having a genuine go last night was entitled to be angry.
Like when Vlossy threw hands with his cheap shot to the gut of Hipwood

Wasn’t even mad about it
I’m glad he was angry shows that he gives a ****

It’s crazy, I reckon our backmen especially Broad and Vlastuin would be pissed off seeing Balta up the forward line while they’re under siege dealing with 137 inside 50’s in two weeks.

I actually feel sorry for Young as well, he’s getting destroyed the poor kid.
Reckon they’d be more upset at the lack of pressure upfield. Most defences can manage if the forwards aren’t getting silver service.

Back