Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Can you believe how good he is after what he went through in the offseason? Most underrated player in the league by a mile.

Jan 21, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I mentioned it in the game day thread but I can't believe I forgot to back him to kick 4+ paying $26. Was always going to spend more time up forward with SPP and Rocky back. Genuine superstar of the game. Must be one mentally strong individual, just comes back stronger and stronger.

Powerage

Absurd Caricature
Aug 14, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I don't believe a Power Player has ever kicked 5 goals in a quarter (happy to be corrected). Awesome just awesome. He is just one of those players who can be relied upon to dispose of the ball to our advantage.

However what I love most is how, during his most brilliant spells, he is capable of making his immediate opponent, look like a bumble-footed amateur. Onya Robbie!

Oct 11, 2006
Sydney
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Can you believe how good he is after what he went through in the offseason? Most underrated player in the league by a mile.

I'll be honest, I expected him to have downs and if anything wouldn't had been surprised if it wasn't the same Robbie Gray that we're used to. But right now he's arguably having the best season of his career. What an incredible talent. Has entered Tredrea's realm as our best AFL player.

Shane_Mag

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Adel United, Man United, LA Lakers
Absolute champion of this football club. Will go down as one of the best ever to wear a Port Adelaide jumper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*PAF

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Port Adelaide - Nathan Krakouer Player Sponsor 2015 Port Adelaide - Brendon AhChee Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Jarrad Redden Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Feb 17, 2005
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The Gray Wingard forward line is dangerous again. Got 7 in the third and could have easily been 9 or 10.
But gee Neade's pressure and ability to trap the ball in seemingly helpless situations helped as well.

We must be watching a different game - Robert Gray at his best is better than GAJ at his best
Ablett is a machine type player. You know he is going to get it 30 times most week. Robbie isn't like that.

Our goal should be to get our midfield to a point where gray can permanently be spending 75% plus up forward alongside the talls and wingard. (And add to that a Neade/Johnson type for forward pressure)
I reckon Rockliff getting up and running is critical, as well as Boaky covering the ground better.

JUSTWORK

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Our goal should be to get our midfield to a point where gray can permanently be spending 75% plus up forward alongside the talls and wingard. (And add to that a Neade/Johnson type for forward pressure)
I reckon Rockliff getting up and running is critical, as well as Boaky covering the ground better.

Thats why we got Rockliff, and we say that yesterday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back