News Robbie Gray cleared to play

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly didn't think ths would happen. I couldn't see a severe penalty, just a reprimand and fine but because it would be the third a one-week ban would be in place. Thank you Mark LeCras for trying to play on and not falling over immediately, that looks like it swayed the MRP in deciding there was insufficient force.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly didn't think ths would happen. I couldn't see a severe penalty, just a reprimand and fine but because it would be the third a one-week ban would be in place. Thank you Mark LeCras for trying to play on and not falling over immediately, that looks like it swayed the MRP in deciding there was insufficient force.
If that carlton player did not even give away a free kick for tripping DBJ (I think), then this is a fair outcome.

The umpire who reported Robbie is a *******
A lot of grandstanding in that report from Mcinerney was right after he copped a barrage of boos for a string of ridiculous decisions, he laps up the boos just as he did with a smirk walking off the ground after the final siren.

yeaaaa boiiii

A lot of grandstanding in that report from Mcinerney was right after he copped a barrage of boos for a string of ridiculous decisions, he laps up the boos just as he did with a smirk walking off the ground after the final siren.
I actually saw him on my flight back to Melbourne after the game.

Looked him in the eye and felt a deep, primal hatred which I didn't know I had within me.

The umpire who reported Robbie is a *******
Shane McInerney: 400+ AFL game umpiring experience with seemingly not a skerrick of basic understanding of the game. I can't think of an umpire that least epitomises the AFL Umpires Association's core tenets of Respect, Integrity, Fairness and Trust.
To give him credit, no umpire runs backwards with the same degree of flare as this man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back