Robbie Warnock

Remove this Banner Ad

97-98

All Australian
Oct 11, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Mentioned at half time that Warnock was being wooed by the Melbourne FC with powerpoint presentation etc. Isn't this against afl rule?

On a related note, he is the only person stopping the Eagles from getting the wooden spoon.

Mentioned at half time that Warnock was being wooed by the Melbourne FC with powerpoint presentation etc. Isn't this against afl rule?

On a related note, he is the only person stopping the Eagles from getting the wooden spoon.

Good Point because he is still under contract and the season is not fished yet.

Those It's safe to say that he will be a Dee and Dee's 1st pick would be Watts

A power point presentation?

Freo should let them do it, who has ever been convinced to make life changes decisions based on a power point presentation?

Unless of course it's just one slide with '$1,500 000/3 years' written on it..

Yeah i think it's a shoo in that Warnock will be at Melbourne next year, and that the likes of White, Yze, Holland etc will be delisted ...
BTW Carlton and Collingwood were 'wooing' Chris Judd halfway through last season (around June is when his management put feelers out that he was returning to Melbourne) so I don't see any problem with what the Dees are doing ..
Interesting they are recruiting another Ruckman from Freo to replace the one they originally got for a massive price back in 1998 (Jeff White) ...

Yeah i think it's a shoo in that Warnock will be at Melbourne next year, and that the likes of White, Yze, Holland etc will be delisted ...
BTW Carlton and Collingwood were 'wooing' Chris Judd halfway through last season (around June is when his management put feelers out that he was returning to Melbourne) so I don't see any problem with what the Dees are doing ..
Interesting they are recruiting another Ruckman from Freo to replace the one they originally got for a massive price back in 1998 (Jeff White) ...

And were getting the #1 draft pick aswell i.e. TJ.

Lets hope these 2 bring us a premiship success, they'll certainly help

ppoint AND 8 senior players from the dees joined the meeting...rob was said to be impressed. Freo could get shafted here.

ppoint AND 8 senior players from the dees joined the meeting...rob was said to be impressed. Freo could get shafted here.
Like this? ;)
Screen 1: $2 million in the hole.
Screen 2: Play in front of 2 men and a dog each week.
Screen 3: Our best payers are past it.
Screen 4: Go skiing each year.
Screen 5: No premiership since the year your dad was born.
Come to Melbourne, Robbie Warnock :thumbsu:

Like this? ;)

Lol I just find it so funny when Freo fans have a crack at another club

Would expect Melbourne to offer their 3rd round pick (35) if Warnock chooses the Dees. He is probably worth a late first rounder but seeing as though the Dees can get him for nothing they would probably meet half way and offer 35.

Like this? ;)

Chris Connolly called the pp presentation
" i got out and now can you "

key points addressed at Robbie :

Purple
Ben Allan
Luke Toia
tony Delaney
0 premierships

:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like this? ;)

more like this

Screen 1: Our Home For Now.....

melbourne1.jpg

Screen 2: Where We're Going
GoldCoast.gif

Come to GC17....**** I mean Melbourne

A power point presentation?

Freo should let them do it, who has ever been convinced to make life changes decisions based on a power point presentation?

Unless of course it's just one slide with '$1,500 000/3 years' written on it..

they'll give him exactly what Freo are offering him, the real incentive is to come back and live in civilised society again:thumbsu:

Like this? ;)

how many premierships have your mob got?? how many finals have they played?? 2 or 3, what a tossbag you are buddy

Hi DIkcHaed :thumbsu:

oh dear. Seems you have run out of argument, when all I did was relay what they said on TV. I find personal attacks amusing. It means you have lost any argument before their was one.
The banter can go back and forth between who has the better future, but the fact is that robs bro playing for the dee's is obviously the biggest carrot here.

Its sad how all the vic teams count there VFL premierships when talking to non vic teams about how many premierships they have won.

Maybe Freo should just claim the Easts and Souths flags, they'd have about as much meaning.

It's a pointless argument anyway, neither Freo or Melbourne have had any success in a very long time.

It very much sucks that we can put several development years into a speculative draft pick, get him to the point where he is ready to play regular senior footy and then just lose him for nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back