Rumour Robbie Williams AFL grand final entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

G-Flip announced today as well.

The boomers on the AFL Facebook who haven’t heard any new music since the 80s are going apeshit.

God forbid they have an act that might get someone under 25 to watch. (They’re a mad Collingwood fan too, it’s not like they’re just a blow in - G-Flip is a proper tragic.)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

g-flip-press-shot

hahahahahahahah

G-Flip announced today as well.

The boomers on the AFL Facebook who haven’t heard any new music since the 80s are going apeshit.

God forbid they have an act that might get someone under 25 to watch. (They’re a mad Collingwood fan too, it’s not like they’re just a blow in - G-Flip is a proper tragic.)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

There's definitely something amusing about Robbie Williams' fans saying that a modern artist sucks lol

Unpopular opinion: it'd be like when they had to scramble to get Lionel Ritchie for the 2010 replay and everyone thought he'd be un utter disaster but he was great and it was one of the more memorably enjoyable performances in the past few decades.

I think Robbie Williams would put on a pretty good show if they got him. It's not like I love his music or anything but he's a good live performer.
Sorry mate but a friend saw him recently and thinks his live act is like listening to a cat being strangled.

You posting this says more about you than it does her

Not that I rate her music at all, just think this is one of the cringier posts I've seen on BigFooty this year

Do better

i bet you've seen a lot of bigfooty posts this year, 3000 since may last year god damn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i bet you've seen a lot of bigfooty posts this year, 3000 since may last year god damn
You posting this says a lot more about you than it does me too

On the topic of what is listed in your lil public bio, how you gonna laugh at a musician when you have a smash player listed in your other teams?

L + ratio

G Flips music is really boring and few are going to appreciate her performing IMO.

I’m not a big Robbie Williams fan but he’s got a few rockier hits that would be known and enjoyed by footy fans.

Let Me Entertain You, Kids etc.

I don’t mind a bit of Supreme either just quietly.

Sorry mate but a friend saw him recently and thinks his live act is like listening to a cat being strangled.

What a stupid thing to say! Who would you have do it?! You’re friend saw him recently??? Where??!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back