Robbo cries for his beloved Albert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you mean School left Robbo?
You'd think he could get some writing tips from some of his stablemates at News Corp. I mean, he doesn't have to write like Gideon Haigh or John Harms, but FMD his columns are like a six-pint soliloquy from that bloke at the pub who rambles on about the footy and barely lets you get a word in. Sometimes he might start with a cohesive argument, but after another pint it's just bullet points, and if you're lucky there's a conclusion (but he's just as likely to have left for a piss).

robbo is calling on Hird to give up his anger and move on..

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...es-mark-robinson/story-fnp04d70-1227441827787

Basically robbo agrees with Hird, but time to let it all go...
HIRD will never give up his anger because he is a psychopath and honestly believes he is right. It's great to watch because he has tried to throw so many others under the bus and divert blame to innocent parties. Pretty soon it will effect every part of his life and the wheels will start falling off (his bike)...

My god, even by Robbo standards, today's article is a new low. What has it got to do with sport or is he now starting a new career as a relationship jounro, 'dear Robbo', whereby he gives out life advice.

I am numb from having read that s**t, who the hell is his boss? Its another puff piece designed to give Hird a re-set with the public which he will not get because a cheer leader like Robbo will never take the post it notes of his heels and can therefore never understand why Hird is detested.

My god, even by Robbo standards, today's article is a new low. What has it got to do with sport or is he now starting a new career as a relationship jounro, 'dear Robbo', whereby he gives out life advice.

I am numb from having read that s**t, who the hell is his boss? Its another puff piece designed to give Hird a re-set with the public which he will not get because a cheer leader like Robbo will never take the post it notes of his heels and can therefore never understand why Hird is detested.
Agree. This one is up there with his most dreadful. Along with the vibe thing about the High Court possible challenge and that thing about Mick Malthouse and the Alamo. Even at the Herald Sun, I truly don't understand why he has a job.

On a happy note, Mike Sheehan filling in for Robbo on 360 tonight

Last night he began to equate Hird's bike accident with Walsh, Stynes, Bailey etc before trailing off into drunken oblivion.

Switched off then and there. Robbo's an unworthy peanut.

Last night he began to equate Hird's bike accident with Walsh, Stynes, Bailey etc
I saw that. Absolutely crass and almost unbelievable in the circumstances.

I saw that. Absolutely crass and almost unbelievable in the circumstances.
This is what happens when your so desperate for your obsession to be loved by the public again, the media airplay of hird going over the handlebars so to speak has been cringeworthy, the newsreader on nova this morning was almost embarrassed at having to read out " And Doc Reid has told Hird to get some rest " why are the media so desperate to shove anything Hird or essendon do down the publics throat.

This is what happens when your so desperate for your obsession to be loved by the public again, the media airplay of hird going over the handlebars so to speak has been cringeworthy, the newsreader on nova this morning was almost embarrassed at having to read out " And Doc Reid has told Hird to get some rest " why are the media so desperate to shove anything Hird or essendon do down the publics throat.

Because Hird's PR people are at work and the AFL is trying to repair some of the damage associated with what was one of their biggest brand. Hence Robbo playing the 'move on' after Hird's near death experience. Problem is WADA could not give a stuff so this will all crank up again in due course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's hilarious isn't it.

It's been the case for 3 years though.

I posted on here when it happened, that about 2 years ago the Herald-Sun ran a story on a major tragedy that occurred (I can't remember which one it was). And as part of the story, as is the modern journalistic way, they published tweets from famous people around the world expressing their condolences. There were some big names, the biggest names in the world! World leaders and s**t. And guess who else appears in the list - the Essendon ******* football club!!

Hilarious.

Agree, was Robbo almost bending over for Sir James.

robbo is calling on Hird to give up his anger and move on..

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...es-mark-robinson/story-fnp04d70-1227441827787

Basically robbo agrees with Hird, but time to let it all go...

"He wants to be at the helm as the Baby Bombers Mark II take flight" o_O

um, aren't they the 4th oldest list in the comp? With no draft picks from the last two years? Who are these baby bombers :confused:

"Hird doesn’t want to be sacked, he wants to be a premiership coach." lol. Are the bombers prepared to give him more time than Collingwood gave Malthouse? Cause he is going to need it, and then some :D

#somuchpropaganda

Last edited:

In one the most bizzare turns of fate ever recorded, he is da boss - which of course and fittingly was settled by a bar fight :D

Wow...that was some remarkable journalism by Robbo. I am so impressed that he has broadened his skillset to include being a "lifestyle coach", but having witnessed these new skills I am concerned that we may lose this gift to the football world prematurely due to his hedonistic behaviour.

Please Robbo, give up the **** and the booze and go on a diet, life is too short. The football world needs your insight and wisdom, it is so selfish of you to be hitting the turps halfway through writing an article while thowing back donuts and sucking on the cancer sticks. You have a responsibility to keep the football world informed of the TRUTH and not let pin headed academics like Whateley and Lane or sadistic harpies like Caroline Wilson sprout thier misguided properganda.

We know you love the Essendon football club
We know your unconditional love for James Hird is pure and not at all creepy or sordid
We know you justifiably hate Sam Mitchell, and are grateful that your well timed tweets have exposed his unsportsmanlike behaviour
We know you are barely on speaking terms with anyone (after 12 pints)
We understand that your drunken slurring is not indicative of your vast intellect
We know that the continual outrageous propaganda attacks on your beloved bombers have been hurtful to you and your legion of fans
We know all that, and more.

But Robbo, Life is short and your continual abuse of your own body is making it shorter. Please don't rob the world of your unbiased insight by not giving your ample body the respect it deserves.

Last night he began to equate Hird's bike accident with Walsh, Stynes, Bailey etc before trailing off into drunken oblivion.

Switched off then and there. Robbo's an unworthy peanut.

was a weird moment watching that...i kinda felt like i was in a seedy pub with robbo alone at the end of the bar rambling to himself in a drunk stupor... i kinda felt sorry for him but at the same time avoiding all contact..
gerard was looking at him in an odd manner too...probably thinking...'you're drunk, go home!'

Hirdy needs to take being caught as a drug cheat like a man, step down immediately then maybe he can come back in 5-10 years after he has worked in business for one of his many bum chums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back