Robbo slams Carlton's Membership ad!

Remove this Banner Ad

Robbo becoming more and more irrelevant by the day in football media circles.
Ironic he trying to find irrelevant old coaches to find anything to write about and try to be relevant himself.

disrespect? respect has to run both ways - mm used our club as his retirement fund - he was cooked and he knew it

Swan and his nuff nuff mates on the Board - clueless imbeciles.

Robbo becoming more and more irrelevant by the day in football media circles.
Ironic he trying to find irrelevant old coaches to find anything to write about and try to be relevant himself.

All you've got to do to get an indication of the quality of both the journalist and character is go revisit the Alex Fasolo fiasco.

Lazy journalist. **** bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MM made Carlton the butt of numerous jokes. What goes around comes around.

I note that any derogatory comments in the comments section of that Herald-Sun article about Carlton in relation to salary cap and tanking are allowed to be posted.

However when I attempted to post about the hypocrisy of Robinson comments about Carlton disrespecting a former coach and his lack of censure about Essendon disrespecting their club and the competition and sport in general - my comments were deleted by the Herald-Sun.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
What did he say?

Pretty sure his article is behind a HS paywall but this (from a quick google search to find something mentioning it) gives you enough of an indication:

In a column on Wednesday, The Herald Sun’s chief football writer Mark Robinson wrote about Phillips and the “kiss that travelled around Australia”, noting that it “encapsulated happiness, love, appreciation, understanding and, let’s be honest, it was probably a touch sensual for a number of men.”
https://www.sbs.com.au/topics/sexua...reaction-kiss-shows-afl-still-has-long-way-go

Like S7G said, pretty much everything he says about women always comes off a bit.... creepy.

I note that any derogatory comments in the comments section of that Herald-Sun article about Carlton in relation to salary cap and tanking are allowed to be posted.

However when I attempted to post about the hypocrisy of Robinson comments about Carlton disrespecting a former coach and his lack of censure about Essendon disrespecting their club and the competition and sport in general - my comments were deleted by the Herald-Sun.
:rolleyes:

It still staggers me the level of hate towards us even after all our challenges in the last 15 or so years. We're still a prime target for sinking the boots in at every opportunity.

Some of those comments are ridiculous!!

Can we stop pedalling this as anything other than a throwaway piece designed to generate clicks and votes and further commentary and traction for Robbo?

Deserves a one line response from everyone who read it, so Robbo actually pipes down. Anything more, and it's a commercial success for him and the HS.

FFS .... I dare ya I double dare ya ... ask him andy ... I implore you ....

What an irrelevant gutter snipe. Please sir ... ask your own source ...... I beseech thee.......

what a twatwaffle.

Can we stop pedalling this as anything other than a throwaway piece designed to generate clicks and votes and further commentary and traction for Robbo?

Deserves a one line response from everyone who read it, so Robbo actually pipes down. Anything more, and it's a commercial success for him and the HS.

Its ******* generated my clicks I can tell you. I only wish I had the audience to bring this piece of s**t to the flaming clickbait hell he deserves.

Obviously they don't have to do a pre start D&A before work like the rest of us in WA. Oh that's right .. he would be fired on the spot..... GOTCHA

It still staggers me the level of hate towards us even after all our challenges in the last 15 or so years. We're still a prime target for sinking the boots in at every opportunity.

Some of those comments are ridiculous!!
Doesnt stagger me at all . The CFC i feel one could say was extremely arrogant on so many levels during the John Elliot years in particular .
That id almost be surprised if many people werent sinking the boots in . Reap what you sow imo .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back