Roast Robbo Suggests Carlton is tanking

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you on about nothing has been deleted!

The word you used was picked up by a filter and that particular word is unacceptable on BigFooty.
It's in the rules - Rule 1, point 5:-

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/help/terms
What is the difference between deleted or filtered out. Given the context of how I used the word how would you expect me or anyone else to think it was inappropriate. Should have been pretty obvious to you what I was referring to.

What is the difference between deleted or filtered out. Given the context of how I used the word how would you expect me or anyone else to think it was inappropriate. Should have been pretty obvious to you what I was referring to.

It's automated, you twit :)

Aph isn't trawling through your posts looking for naughty words.

Perhaps you could spell out the word pumped :D

P U M P E D.

Not sure why you needed that, you spelt it right yourself :p
OK that was a fair cop , i'll try again.

pumped - can you spell out the offending word that was filtered out of your post.

As everyone knows I am bit of an MM apologist, but I can't help feel bewildered by Slobbo's witchhunt against Mick, and his constant undying love for Lame James.

So much for journalistic 'detachment' ..

Christ I miss Mike Shehean as head footy writer for The Hun.

It's totally irrelevant how you used the word and in what context.
That particular would will always be filtered out.

How about you check the link. It's self explanatory!

What is obvious to me is that you are carrying on about a word being deleted (which it wasn't) and I gave you a perfect explanation.

Take it on board and MOVE ON!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn’t get to read the article (which I am grateful for, as it would have been a waste of my time), but I can only fathom what poor arguments, if any, he made.

I presume the basis of his claims are Yarran and Menzel being played in the VFL? If this is so, I presume also he has overlooked the fact both have underperformed and thus deserve to be in the VFL.

While Menzel has been carrying an injury all year, you can’t have him getting hardly any of the ball in senior games.

I don’t see any way you can say Carlton are tanking to be honest.

Injuries to (off the top of my head ) … Walker for much of the year, ditto Kreuzer and Carrazzo, Judd, Thomas, Gibbs, Sheehan, Byrne, Menzel, Warnock, Graham, Armfield, Docherty, White.

+ Henderson’s head clearly not right the entire year.

He probably has overlooked the widespread view that our list is downright putrid.

When Mick coached, we kept losing and he wouldn't play the kids.

He's gone and we're playing the kids.

For a club whose upper management suggested we were rebuilding back in round 2, only now we're tanking? :rolleyes:

choosing to tank is not an option for carlton at the moment considering the state of the list

Whats he going to write about this week?
Not sure he ever really writes ABOUT anything, generally just dribbles s**t and it duly gets printed as some sort of gospel of wisdom.

It is hard to understand the message, not because it is deep and inciteful, rather because it is confused and lacking in substance.

Not sure he ever really writes ABOUT anything, generally just dribbles s**t and it duly gets printed as some sort of gospel of wisdom.

It is hard to understand the message, not because it is deep and inciteful, rather because it is confused and lacking in substance.
Most of them are just opinion pieces anyway. And most of them i just shake my head at.

This guy...telling Brendon that Clarkson had to fight through life since the age of 5. Then asking, "Have you had to fight Brendon?" Robbo what is it like fighting everyday just to keep your head above water? And the pool is shallow at the HUN. I mean give credit where it is due, drowning in a foot of water is not easy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back