Opinion Robbo Top 50

Remove this Banner Ad

Topkent in my 5 mins in this thread I’ve learnt that the hawks supporters have the most irrational view of Sicily and Richmond supporters equate a premiership to individual achievement and so all players are instantly better.
Lol lots of chirpy Melbourne fans floating about. I guess it is still the pre-season.

Lol lots of chirpy Melbourne fans floating about. I guess it is still the pre-season.
It’s got nothing to do with Melbourne, in fact I think almost all dees fans have been balanced in their views on Melbourne players, particularly Petracca.

Tugga’s fans not so much... there is some criminal over rating of players. Cotchin is a great leader, but only an above average AFL footballer, Dusty goes missing a lot, Perstia is a very good albeit vanilla midfielder, Shane Edwards is good, but he’s not in my top 50 either 😱😱😱

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s got nothing to do with Melbourne, in fact I think almost all dees fans have been balanced in their views on Melbourne players, particularly Petracca.

Tugga’s fans not so much... there is some criminal over rating of players. Cotchin is a great leader, but only an above average AFL footballer, Dusty goes missing a lot, Perstia is a very good albeit vanilla midfielder, Shane Edwards is good, but he’s not in my top 50 either 😱😱😱
Hehe

Wtf are you on about? I wrote an opinion that is widely shared by the football community and you’re acting like I insulted your mother.

Richmond are the best team in the competition with some great players. Get over it.

Weird, never heard that take before.
Please tell me again.

LOL at Tom Lynch being like 3 times higher then Ben Brown.

Ben Brown literally has better stats than this guy in every single stat.
Prediction....
Lynch was the captain's pick for most likely to win the Coleman, I suggest on the back of him completing his first preseason at the Tigers and with Riewoldt back, Robbo is making a similar prediction which is what puts him so high.

I can only guess he's tipping some sort of 70+ Coleman medal, AA year. That's not impossible, and not the most unlikely prediction one could make.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back