Opinion Robbo Top 50

Remove this Banner Ad

No.

He averages 27 touches a game, combined with close to the best footskills in the league.

He's the best half back in the game atm.

27 disposals is good, but it isn't amazing. I just don't feel like he has much of an impact, at least not a 9th best in the league impact. I would say he is in the top 30 in the league, but not top 10.

27 disposals is good, but it isn't amazing. I just don't feel like he has much of an impact, at least not a 9th best in the league impact. I would say he is in the top 30 in the league, but not top 10.

Only Laird and Lloyd average more touches from a half backs perspective, he sits around 20th in the league for ave disposals.

So it's elite.

He averages a hell of a lot more meters gained than those two and around the same meters gained as Brad Hill.

Couple that with his footskills, he has a huge impact.

Houli is probably the only half back that comes close to him at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone or everyone happy with Bont at #1?
It's a predictive list so it is hard to say it's wrong, i don't think he is number 1 at the moment and i wouldn't predict him to be number 1 at the end of the season. It's hardly a terrible opinion though and is possible if he does stay fit.

No Bombers is more than fair, though id say we’d have a few in the 51-100 range such is the nature of our list

Hurley probably deserves a spot. Merrett is a better footballer than Petracca. Stringer could be top 50 next year if he recaptures 2015 form. Tippa could be in there for his x-factor.

Easily the most influential player at GWS. When he's on, they are unstoppable. He's the best general in the game too, and his footskills are ridiculous really misses a target. He'd be in my top 4-5 easily.

Robbie Gray is better than about 30 blokes on this list
To be fair, it's a predictive list, not a current one. I think if ever there was a year Robbie Gray slows down, it is this one, which means it's probably right.

Anyone or everyone happy with Bont at #1?

The top 4 are pretty reasonable, you could pick any one of hem at number 1. Personally I'd have picked Martin at 1 and Bont at 2, but it's tossing a coin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back