News robbo1981

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick update got home last night as there isn't much they can do at the moment.
I fly to Melbourne to get to the best cancer hospital in the country the Peter Mac on Tuesday.
Hopefully stay a few nights have T cells taken out send me home while they cook for 6wks.
Will need chemo at home in those 6 wks to hold me over but grateful for the opportunity 🤞

Bloody balls up next WK I'm not in the trail after sorting flights accomodations and kids being looked after it's a phone consult.
What a balls up you would think that to they would at least be over such a detail flat .

Bloody balls up next WK I'm not in the trail after sorting flights accomodations and kids being looked after it's a phone consult.
What a balls up you would think that to they would at least be over such a detail flat .
Oh I am so sorry to hear this. I they give you an explanation as to why this has now happened? Hope that you don’t mind me asking.

Hope the phone consult goes well and you get accepted into the trial.

Quick update guys I'm flying to Melbourne on Sunday to go to the Peter Mac hospital on Monday in the hope of getting into another trail.
Once again very rushed but hopefully the new T cell therapy is what I need to reach remission and take it from there.
Would need to stay in Melbourne for 6 wks after coming home for a few days.
Very overwhelming with a 13 and 14 yr old to add to the equation.
Fingers crossed it all works out in the end thanks for your support 🙏

Quick update guys I'm flying to Melbourne on Sunday to go to the Peter Mac hospital on Monday in the hope of getting into another trail.
Once again very rushed but hopefully the new T cell therapy is what I need to reach remission and take it from there.
Fingers crossed for ya 🤞

Hope it all goes well.

Hi guys quick update.
After leaving to have 3 scans at the Peter Mac hospital after my first scans they found a brain bleed which had them make me an in patient at the RMH .
I almost got out just a few things held my back I then had a seizure one night which put me in ICU .
I got ruled out of the trail based on this so after 18 nights I was flown home by the royal flying doctors.
So at the RAH which is great I can finally see the the kids but options are drying up which obviously a concern.
Anyway good luck over there today I can almost touch it lol. Unfortunately don't think we beat Brisbane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to hear about the trial. Hope the issues you had in Melb have been resolved and your having quality time with the kids..
Keep up the fight…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back