Robbo's mid-year AA. Grundy loses out to Gawn. Maynard included

Remove this Banner Ad

I think in future if the OP wants more clicks for their post they should remember that putting the letters ROBBO into any post immediately makes it null in void.

i thought robbo could have given more west aussie beers AA status. Evidently he doesnt come over here to get drunk. I call that a little unfair.

Was it Robinson who wrote some fiction for the Herald about buckley feeling hollow, not winning a premiership. I saw the buckley comment at the end of his press conference and i immediately thought of our favourite pisspot. Nathan should just bite his tongue in responding to these articles but i suppose he felt the need. i tried to find what buckley was referring to but lost interest after a minute or two.

Looks a lot smarter now than anyone who though Grundy would be AA, be lucky to be top 10 rucks in 2020.

The fact he’s signed up for life on ridiculous money means there is no motivation left. Could be the biggest dud deal since Buddy to Sydney
Terrible post in every sense of the word. He's been comfortably a top-4 ruckman this year. Get off it. I guess your boy Cox at $550k a year is better

Looks a lot smarter now than anyone who though Grundy would be AA, be lucky to be top 10 rucks in 2020.

The fact he’s signed up for life on ridiculous money means there is no motivation left. Could be the biggest dud deal since Buddy to Sydney
Rack off troll.😈 Collingwood supporters are discussing our club's players in this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More of a supporter than you given I actually care about winning not just content to make finals every now and then...
That's rich Eddie. You know nothing about me and dare to assume you're more of a supporter than me? I know enough from your posting history that you are a troll with some sort of anti Buckley, pro Cloke family, pro Pommy cricketer agenda.

Dumbest post I've read in some time, every part of it.

Has he even beaten 4 opponents this year? Come off it.

He's had one performance against English in Round 1 that justified holding the club to ransom, quit drinking the kool aid.

Yes he has. He hasn’t just magically become the league leader in hitouts by losing his matchup every week now has he?

Goldstein has been better than Grundy and Gawn hasn't been any good either. Nic Nat has been dominant in the middle (but nowhere else).
Bang on. Goldstein has been the standout around the ground, and Nic Nat is rightfully lauded for his tapwork, but he does bugger all otherwise.

Amongst ruckmen Grundy is only behind Goldy in disposals, he's the leader in hitouts and hitouts to advantage, 3rd in clearances, 5th in hitout win %, and 6th in both marks and contested marks, 2nd in tackles and 5th in score involvements. In almost every major category Grundy is one of the top 3-6 ruckmen in the competition this season.

The only place he doesn't really dominate is on the scoreboard, but that's due to our structure more than anything. And even then, he hits the scoreboard more than the likes of O'Brien, Witts and Gawn.

It's Grundy's own lofty standards that have set him up for criticism, but I will die on the sword that is Grundy having been a top ruck this year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back