Linda_Lovelace

Cancelled
Jul 28, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Robert Harvey often overlooked when people talk for great players during the 90's and 00's is apparently getting ready to make a move on the Saints coaching position.

Unsure if he is trying to push Lyon out or just position himself to be next cab off the rank if Lyon goes but the rumour is that he is causing a lot of trouble and actively white anting Lyon.

Apparently a lot of tension at all levels down at the Saints and things are close to a major erruption.

How about he just concentrates on coaching the midfield, which is getting smashed.

He's not bright enough to be a senior coach. Would be Michael Voss Mk. 2.

He's not bright enough to be a senior coach. Would be Michael Voss Mk. 2.
Exactly. Robert will never be a senior coach, he doesnt want to be a senior coach. Jee people seem to post whatever they hear. Robert will not be senior coaching St Kilda Full Time ever.

Would be like karma if he did take over there. The most selfish, self centred player in football history would no doubt lead his club to a winless season.

Surely not.

Was widely regarded as a total flop as a development coach. I believe, by the end of his tenure, was given duties no greater than holding Chris Judd's water bottles.

Can't put two words together.

Surely not.

Was widely regarded as a total flop as a development coach. I believe, by the end of his tenure, was given duties no greater than holding Chris Judd's water bottles.

Can't put two words together.
Most selfish player, self centred? how old are you. Do you know what those mean? because that is the exact opposite of Robert Harvey. Disgraceful that you would say that. Idiotic supporters on bigfooty again have no IQ.

Anyways on Harvey at the Blues, i guess thats why Ratten wanted Harvey for two more years at the blues. Must the worst coach ever.

Harvey took the Blooz to Finals for the first time since 2001.

He was the Mark Thompson in the background to Rattens Ja- Actually I'd rather have Hird. I liken Ratten more to Tony Shaw.

Most selfish player, self centred? how old are you. Do you know what those mean? because that is the exact opposite of Robert Harvey. Disgraceful that you would say that. Idiotic supporters on bigfooty again have no IQ.

Anyways on Harvey at the Blues, i guess thats why Ratten wanted Harvey for two more years at the blues. Must the worst coach ever.

Way to quote the wrong post ;)

Having said that, he's not far wrong...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back