Robert Murphy - 200 games

Dog 36

Club Legend
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
MAN U
Thread starter #1
Well done Robert Murphy one my favourite players and a real joy to watch him play and carries himself well on and off the field.

Deserved his own thread I think.

All the best Bob

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gs17

Club Legend
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Love watching him play, love reading his articles, and love listening to the passion in his voice when he talks about the club. Really has an amazing outlook on life.

Congrats on 200 wonderful games and lets hope for plenty more to come.

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Fantastic effort #2, you've done the club and yourself proud. (Although some "supporter" on the Schofield thread thinks you're a gutless muppet :confused:). Have a great game, and hopefully a win, for your 200th!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kennel Master

All Australian
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Murphy has taken over from Jonno as the player who represents the Bulldogs best.

Let's hope he can keep going for a few years yet, doubt he will go as long as Jonno did.

Well done Murf on a great 200 games.

KM

Dogs Rule

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Absolute champion.

Had to hold down KPF for a long time and did a sensational job. His Dad was spot on when he said when Murph has the ball you know it's in good hands and he will make something happen.

Curly5

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
EFFC, Perth Heat, Cardinals
Fantastic effort #2, you've done the club and yourself proud. (Although some "supporter" on the Schofield thread thinks you're a gutless muppet :confused:). Have a great game, and hopefully a win, for your 200th!
You're sure I was referring to Murph, aren't you! And if I was, I can't for the life of me find any reference to 'gutlessness'. Your journalistic skills are worthy of, oh I don't know, Mark Robinson perhaps?

Anyway Murph, now that we've got ivan "the supporter" out of the way, great stuff on reaching 200 games. Rough luck with that knee, but I admire the way you have overcome obstacles and continued to play with flair and imagination.

Top Bottom