Robert Murphy - 200 games

gs17

Club Legend
Western Bulldogs - Christian Howard/Mark Austin 2012 Player Sponsor
Feb 8, 2008
NSW
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Love watching him play, love reading his articles, and love listening to the passion in his voice when he talks about the club. Really has an amazing outlook on life.

Congrats on 200 wonderful games and lets hope for plenty more to come.

ivan rassmussen

Premiership Player
Jun 28, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Fantastic effort #2, you've done the club and yourself proud. (Although some "supporter" on the Schofield thread thinks you're a gutless muppet :confused:). Have a great game, and hopefully a win, for your 200th!

RoyBoyTurnedDog

Team Captain
May 23, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Well done Bobby. If the team has no other reason to lift this week, this reason should be more than enough to get us over the line. Out and out champion, on and off the field. :thumbsu:

Kennel Master

All Australian
Sep 8, 2003
East Fremantle
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Murphy has taken over from Jonno as the player who represents the Bulldogs best.

Let's hope he can keep going for a few years yet, doubt he will go as long as Jonno did.

Well done Murf on a great 200 games.

KM

Congratulations Bobby on reaching 200 games. Love your work, your attitude and what you bring to the club. Look forward to seeing us celebrate your 300th game in a few more years.

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Absolute champion.

Had to hold down KPF for a long time and did a sensational job. His Dad was spot on when he said when Murph has the ball you know it's in good hands and he will make something happen.

Kelvin31

Premiership Player
Apr 28, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Silky should win the B&F this year. About bloody time.

Well done to a great bloke on and off the field! :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Fantastic effort #2, you've done the club and yourself proud. (Although some "supporter" on the Schofield thread thinks you're a gutless muppet :confused:). Have a great game, and hopefully a win, for your 200th!

You're sure I was referring to Murph, aren't you! And if I was, I can't for the life of me find any reference to 'gutlessness'. Your journalistic skills are worthy of, oh I don't know, Mark Robinson perhaps?

Anyway Murph, now that we've got ivan "the supporter" out of the way, great stuff on reaching 200 games. Rough luck with that knee, but I admire the way you have overcome obstacles and continued to play with flair and imagination.

tonydean

Cancelled
May 10, 2011
Braybrook
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Good on ya Bob, absolute superstar of the club. Well done also to Callan Ward the Williamstown school boy who is becoming a gun!

Back