Mitcha

All Australian
Jan 19, 2005
Out West
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
Anyone catch AFL 360 last night? For those that didn't, Murph was asked about the rumour of him moving to another club to chase a premiership before he finishes AFL football. He replied that he wasn't going anywhere and that he wanted to stay and help the BULLDOGS win a flag rather than win one for himself elsewhere. In my mind Bobby is the heart and soul of our club. Great, great man.

Sorry but Robert Murphy is one of the blokes who hasnt got us over the line and into a grand final.Its all right to be layed back and laconic but has he got us over the line.

Sorry but Robert Murphy is one of the blokes who hasnt got us over the line and into a grand final.Its all right to be layed back and laconic but has he got us over the line.
Don't see what that has to do with anything. You could say the same thing about Gary Ablett Senior for the Cats.
It's a team effort to get over the line. Not an individual thing.

That is the worst contribution on this board for the week. Congratulations.:thumbsdown:

Don't get on the internet when pissed buddy - it's not as good look.
Not pissed buddy just my thoughts sorry for contributing . You probably meant to say not a good look rather than not as good look.I think Bob is a great bulldog is he a Hodge, Brown, or a Scarlett or a Bartell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not pissed buddy just my thoughts sorry for contributing . You probably meant to say not a good look rather than not as good look.I think Bob is a great bulldog is he a Hodge, Brown, or a Scarlett or a Bartell.

So you think that Murphy is a great Bulldog, but still you feel the need to come on here and pot him. But you're not pissed? I give up.

Just no pleasing some people.........

So you would rate Murphy higher if he ditched the Dogs for the Hawks and won a premiership with them?

What unadulterated crap.

You would have a point if Murphy had not performed in Finals. But he's done perfectly well in Finals games. The reason we haven't gotten over the line in Finals is not Murphy's fault. If you replaced Murphy in our 2008-10 side with Hodge or Bartel or pretty much anyone else who isn't a star KPF, they also would not have "got us over the line".

A terrible, terrible post.

And back on topic, I also saw that ep of AFL360 and couldn't have been prouder of calling Murph a Bulldog. The guy is all class, and he shows it every week on that show. He deserves better supporters than beaser.

So you would rate Murphy higher if he ditched the Dogs for the Hawks and won a premiership with them?

What unadulterated crap.

You would have a point if Murphy had not performed in Finals. But he's done perfectly well in Finals games. The reason we haven't gotten over the line in Finals is not Murphy's fault. If you replaced Murphy in our 2008-10 side with Hodge or Bartel or pretty much anyone else who isn't a star KPF, they also would not have "got us over the line".

A terrible, terrible post.

And back on topic, I also saw that ep of AFL360 and couldn't have been prouder of calling Murph a Bulldog. The guy is all class, and he shows it every week on that show. He deserves better supporters than beaser.
Dont question my support for any bulldog i just call it as i see it and am not a supporter like you who his happy with prelim loses not talking about how he handles himself on 360 or writes in the paper just dissapointed Murph and his mates havent been able to get us over the line.

Dont question my support for any bulldog i just call it as i see it and am not a supporter like you who his happy with prelim loses not talking about how he handles himself on 360 or writes in the paper just dissapointed Murph and his mates havent been able to get us over the line.
So we can't laud a player unless they win us a grand final?

I'm still struggling to figure out what the hell this post has to do with the thread topic. At no stage did the OP state that Murph is the equal of or better than any other player they just simply stated that he is our spiritual leader, which is undoubtedly true. He is heart and soul Bulldog but more than that he's heart and soul Footscray. No player in my history supporting this club has understood what it's like to be a die-hard in the stands crazy supporter more than Robert Murphy.

Just because he wasn't good enough to single-handedly lift the club out of our 60 year funk doesn't change anything. He is the on-field custodian of our Football club's history and he bleeds our colours and that is quite undisputable and it deserves nothing but respect.

If you want to argue on-field performance maybe you should make another thread but in saying that Robert Murphy is hardly the first player you should be disparaging.

I'm pretty sure we have the right to question your support for at least one Bulldog...... And as far as I can see nobody has posted on this thread that they're happy losing prelims but unlike you we don't blame Murph....poor form dude.....

ohffs2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back