Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Welcome to Richmond, Robbie Tarrant

1632109644343.png

Last edited:
What does everyone think his jumper number might be
He’s worn 25 at North I believe that is currently Nanks being an established player I’m guessing it would be an inside 30 number

We have 24 available so that’s my guess

Don’t think we will give him Astburys number 12 given it’s a number with a lot of history for us

What does everyone think his jumper number might be
He’s worn 25 at North I believe that is currently Nanks being an established player I’m guessing it would be an inside 30 number

We have 24 available so that’s my guess

Don’t think we will give him Astburys number 12 given it’s a number with a lot of history for us
I already posted in other thread he will get #24. So good guess.

Welcome Robbie, stoked to have you on board.

Commiserations to those at North, always sucks to lose a club champion and/or gun player, but he did his time there and they're in a rebuild so it's all good to chase a little personal success toward the end :)

Looking forward to seeing him in the Yellow and Black !
In 50 years they'll be debating who won the Tarrant CCJ trade. Tarrant helps tigers to another 2 flags whilst CJ displaces Goldstein in the 22 and is the first ruck to win the Brownlow since Jesus was a kid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers tear the heart out of the Norf team , Lose a player like Tarrant would hurt the players as much as the supporters

And in 2 years time when Robbie is about to retire he can pass his jumper onto Ben MacKay who will be a free agent

Norf fans are salty as * with is an added bonus.

Norf offered equal amount of years and more money?

Will be interesting to see how well Robbie can transition in. Historically its taken a while for the backline to settle together and gel. Obviously hes an experienced campaigner but will be quite interesting to see how he adapts to our backline setup

Is this stuff about nth wanting Biggy for real?
Keep your snouts away from the Richmond deli tray Norf,develop yer own ya lazy bastards instead of taking the easy way out and dipping your snouts into the Tigerland 5 star restaurant.

Will be interesting to see how well Robbie can transition in. Historically its taken a while for the backline to settle together and gel. Obviously hes an experienced campaigner but will be quite interesting to see how he adapts to our backline setup

Won’t be an issue,

tarrant, Grimes, balta, Flossy, Short, Broad, Rioli.

That is the best, most flexible, and maybe even the most experienced backline in the league With 1000 games experience

If he stays fit, look out

Won’t be an issue,

tarrant, Grimes, balta, Flossy, Short, Broad, Rioli.

That is the best, most flexible, and maybe even the most experienced backline in the league With 1000 games experience

If he stays fit, look out

Might take Tarrant a bit of time to work out how to play with team mates that are not useless.

I'd assume Liam bakers plays forward next season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back