Roast Robert Walls

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honestly surprised at how much this is blown up. I mean he has to tip somebody right? Every commentator tips A TEAM to finish last.

When i heard, i just thought "doubt it dickhead" and forgot all about it. But i'm honestly being reminded of it every week by the media and eagles fans jumping up and down over 1 commentator out of 50 making a bold, albeit stupid, prediction.

If you're honestly offended over someone you've never met tipping the football team you support to finish last, you've lived a sheltered life fam :seenoevil:

We re you not around when he referred to us as "evil"? Dude is an a##h@t who should have been booted from the media 15 years ago. Bum.

I
If you're honestly offended over someone you've never met tipping the football team you support to finish last, you've lived a sheltered life fam :seenoevil:

see if it was a one off I couldnt care less

but this man has had something against our club since day dot and in particular at the time of the cousins saga suggested that our players were also under the influence and should be stripped of the 2006 premiership

he is ancient but his tripe is become unbearable hence my hatred against him. his reporting and news articles has had no substance and there was a wide range of bias against west coast for many years.

Last edited:
i am sure nearly all people on this board would have predicted us to be lower on the ladder than we are. i had the eagles at 12th or worst. lets remember, its still only 5 games in.
I had us in the bottom 10 but wooden spooner, on what basis?

walls tends to forget his beloved blues are a rabble

a lot of other teams on paper are worse than us. yet this bully put us as last. go figure

Wallsy also thought we'd win the next 5 years worth of premierships after 2006. Remember him citing Judd, Kerr, Hansen and Q Lynch as being only 23.

Wish he was right about that one
Same here if the playing group were not off their heads we should have one at least 2 or 3 flags. A team of Cousins, Kerr, Cox, Judd is a once in a generation team anyway we move on to bigger and better things. the club is in a much better space now

Everyone is entitled to their opinion with the right to offend.If you don’t agree just say it.No need for name calling or correcting someone.he already has egg on his face, no need to rub it in anymore.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion with the right to offend.If you don’t agree just say it.No need for name calling or correcting someone.he already has egg on his face, no need to rub it in anymore.

Walls has been slagging West Coast off for the past 12 years and West Coast fans are sick of it. So his stupid prediction, based on nothing ever than his hatred of West Coast, should be attacked. There is no way West Coast were going to lose more games than Carlton this year. He is a dinosaur who, along with a lot of other Victorian commentators, do no research on teams outside of Victoria, and therefore shouldn't be employed.

You are obviously related to Robert or Robert himself because there is no logic in you defending him.

Walls has been slagging West Coast off for the past 12 years and West Coast fans are sick of it. So his stupid prediction, based on nothing ever than his hatred of West Coast, should be attacked. There is no way West Coast were going to lose more games than Carlton this year. He is a dinosaur who, along with a lot of other Victorian commentators, do no research on teams outside of Victoria, and therefore shouldn't be employed.

You are obviously related to Robert or Robert himself because there is no logic in you defending him.

How did my comment above in any shape or form was defending him??

You know he is wrong, no need to rub it in.Just move on.do you watch eagles play with Victorian commentary?? They are all pretty much like that.They consider afl a vfl league really.so what’s the point.You look silly calling inept individuals illicit names.Thats all I’m saying.

FYI I am an eagles gold member for over 20 Years.theough and through.I live in Victoria andjust loving it at the moment giving it to all these victorians

You don’t retaliate a stupid comment with a stupid comment.That makes you stupid too.Just smile.

How did my comment above in any shape or form was defending him??

You know he is wrong, no need to rub it in.Just move on.do you watch eagles play with Victorian commentary?? They are all pretty much like that.They consider afl a vfl league really.so what’s the point.You look silly calling inept individuals illicit names.Thats all I’m saying.

FYI I am an eagles gold member for over 20 Years.theough and through.I live in Victoria andjust loving it at the moment giving it to all these victorians
You must be fun at parties. Half the fun of life is rubbing it in when someone says something stupid.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[Q

You must be fun at parties. Half the fun of life is rubbing it in when someone says something stupid.
Just make sure you live your life without saying something stupid cuz the response would most likely flat you.The chances are you will say something stupid in your life.So why take the risk.

If that’s your definition of fun, then I’m boring as hell.

Just make sure you live your life without saying something stupid cuz the response would most likely flat you.The chances are you will say something stupid in your life.So why take the risk.

If that’s your definition of fun, then I’m boring as hell.
You don't make fun of your mates when they do something stupid? And vice versa?

You don't make fun of your mates when they do something stupid? And vice versa?
Of course I do.making fun all good, offending all good.insulting, calling names I don’t do.Cuz I know I will make a mistake myself at some point, so I prefer to keep it consistent.Go eagles ;)

Of course I do.making fun all good, offending all good.insulting, calling names I don’t do.Cuz I know I will make a mistake myself at some point, so I prefer to keep it consistent.Go eagles ;)
That’s you and your philosophy on life. Who cares really. Walls is a tosser who deserves to be criticised from dawn to dust.

Go back to your church and pray for everyone’s forgiveness. By the way, you are allowed to put a space between the end of a sentence and the beginning of a new one.

"TONIGHT at Telstra Stadium in Sydney, I want to see the Swans smash West Coast. I want good to triumph over evil."
I remember how that turned out. Bloody good win.

That’s you and your philosophy on life. Who cares really. Walls is a tosser who deserves to be criticised from dawn to dust.

Go back to your church and pray for everyone’s forgiveness. By the way, you are allowed to put a space between the end of a sentence and the beginning of a new one.
Yawn....you are how old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back