Current Roberta Williams

Remove this Banner Ad

Roberta's been arrested for allegations made by the producer of her new reality TV show of threats to kill, false imprisonment and extortion. With extraordinary timing, Channel 9 just happened to be there for the scoop.

In Channel Nine footage, Ms Williams can be seen being led from a home in handcuffs and placed in an unmarked police car before being driven away.

The Fraud and Extortion Squad executed five warrants this morning at addresses in Craigieburn, Greensborough and Strathmore.

Two Greensborough men, aged 24 and 27, and a 24-year-old Craigieburn man were also arrested and were assisting police with their enquiries.

The Age last month reported allegations Ms Williams imprisoned and assaulted the producer of her proposed reality TV show.

It reported the allegation that Ms Williams and five others attacked the man in a Collingwood building and demanded money.

The producer reportedly said the gang forced him at gunpoint to ask relatives to transfer $17,000 to a bank account before demanding further payments.

LOL. She's as dumb as three bricks, so I wouldn't be surprised if she did it all. Wasn't there some talk a while ago about her running for a local political seat? Hahahahaha. Has everyone heard her speak? She's so dumb I reckon she's borderline intellectually disabled.

A couple of weeks ago, Media Watch pretty much questioned the credibility of the guy making the accusations (correct me if I'm wrong). I wonder if they'll backtrack at all if she's convicted

The Media Watch story is more about Channels 9 and 7 than the alleged victum

Apparently, or allegedly it was Roberta who strangled him with an electrical cord. The victim has a long record so maybe this is all just a set up, some people will do anything to get their heads on TV. :grinning:

The 50-year-old widow of slain Melbourne crime boss, Carl Williams, allegedly told the man producing her planned reality TV series, “I’m the f***ing godmother, c**t.”

Ryan Naumenko was then allegedly held at gunpoint, bashed and strangled with an electrical cord.

What kind of charge would the victim be looking at if this was proven to be a false report?
The skeptic in me says this is money you can't buy publicity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back