Rumour Roberton surgery

Remove this Banner Ad

I work with a relative of Robertons. Im on holidays at the moment but when back at work i will suss him out for any news.
This of course will elevate me to ITK status.
b80e53ecee0d6d71d6bd38dcf5b336a0.gif

Into the Tickle Korner you go

Anyone know what's happening with Robbo? There have been a few different stories around, some saying he'll retire, others saying he's been given the all clear to come back. Anyone know what's going on with him.

Love him to bits.

If he obtains a certificate of capacity from his Doctor clearing him fully fit to perform his pre injury duties, then he would be covered under Workcover if something does happen.
That's WorkCover though, which is covered by acts of parliament, with limits on money and liability etc. The insurance the AFL has on players I would of thought would be or at least partially outside of that.

Anyone know what's happening with Robbo? There have been a few different stories around, some saying he'll retire, others saying he's been given the all clear to come back. Anyone know what's going on with him.

Love him to bits.

Saw him and Adam Trelor down at the Dingley vs Malvern prelim at RSEA Park last weekend... didn't ask him though.

Probably could also post this in the Most Boring VFL/AFL encounters come to think of it...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back