Roby's betting tips and other stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 16 bets

Only because my model says but I must put another small amount on the Lions.

Dees v Lions 30 1.8 12.5 Lions Away TAB

Bets so far this round (no input errors I promise other than miscalculating/estimating the Suns outs). If you haven't placed a bet on the Suns I wouldn't as model only has predicted them to get up by nine points now.

Suns v GWS 250 1.9 3.5 Suns Home Luxbet
Suns v GWS 100 1.9 4.5 Suns Home Luxbet
Freo v Blues 310 1.92 44.5 Blues Away Crownbet
Freo v Blues 10 8.5 WIN Blues Away TAB
Roos v Dons 280 1.92 -26.5 Roos Home Crownbet
Roos v Dons 270 1.92 -25.5 Roos Home Sportsbet
Cats v Dogs 250 1.92 9.5 Dogs Away Crownbet
Saints v Tigers 180 1.4 WIN Tigers Away Luxbet
Dees v Lions 150 1.9 12.5 Lions Away Luxbet
Dees v Lions 30 1.8 12.5 Lions Away TAB
Swans v Hawks 130 1.75 WIN Hawks Away Betstar
Swans v Hawks 70 1.65 WIN Hawks Away Betstar
Pies v Eagles 110 1.8 WIN Eagles Away TAB
Pies v Eagles 65 1.78 WIN Eagles Away TAB

I know you're being mocked at about Freo, but I do agree that Carlton will take it up to them this week. They blew that Thursday Night game against them last season and lost by a kick IIRC, with Cameron Wood shanking a kick out of a pack straight to a Freo player who gave them the win. I reckon betting on Carlton on the line will get up easily, +43.5 start at the moment.

I'm waiting for the toss for the Ashes on Thursday night before thinking of heading to the TAB, if England wins the toss again then I might chuck a couple hundred on them to win the series but 2/1 isn't really good odds, gunna have a few footy bets though, some good games coming up this week.

WCE 1-39, GWS 1-39 and Carlton on the line are the goers this week.
Boom!!!!!!! Carlton got the line up by a point :D

Paid about $10.80 that 3 way multi

The good old bet tracker doesn't get the same attention as the main board despite the shameless signature advertising.

Comeback, Roby!! :hearts:

Jesus :cry:

How many accounts all up? Why no more Roby? Why did Roby support Hawthorn a couple of weeks ago and now Brisbane?

So many questions left unanswered.. tune in next week.

Last edited:
I rang Sportsbet last night and they framed market for Swans missing the top at $63. So good value now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

="Roby, post: 40173923, member: 66510"]I rang Sportsbet last night and they framed market for Swans missing the top at $63. So good value now.
This is like that emotionally unstable ex-girlfriend who messages you 12 months after your breakup pretending like nothing had happened.

This is like that emotionally unstable ex-girlfriend who messages you 12 months after your breakup pretending like nothing had happened.

If you're captain had not missed that shot in the last quarter against that market would still be open. Someone promoted me to post my bets in another thread so here they are again.