Rock fans what do you think? I like this rock song (from an r&b fan)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 11, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm an r&b as well as hiphop fan (that's good rnb and hiphop, not the bs garbage like 50 cent, akon, t-pain OMG he's so hot!!111!1!11)

Anyway, there are a number of rock songs I do enjoy, and this is one of my all time faves (on the side, I find it to be very motivational):

Puddle of Mudd - Blurry

[YOUTUBE]PGmrL2h8lrE[/YOUTUBE]

What do you think of the SONG?

More interested in your thoughts of the song as a credible rock track, as opposed to the group itself.

^Not really.

The perception in this country of hiphop is that you are a wigger who loves 50 cent and is a wannabe gangster carrying a gun in his pocket that wears wu-tang (even though wu-tang made some good hiphop in the 90's). Fair enough perception when you look at how bad a lot of the hiphop fans in this country are.

It's the fans that have no clue rather than the genre being poor.

Many rock fans are ignorant when it comes to hiphop too, because they won't be open and give it a chance. Fair enough if you don't like the sound of it, but if you don't understand the strengths and skills of the genre, then I see no point in rubbishing it.

Justification does not entail a sad day, instead it's used to resist those who are uninformed or misguided.

edit: which rock artists/bands do you like?

i was referring more to the fact that there is so much bad music in the genre which gains all the media attention.

and 8 diagrams was a great album

i was referring more to the fact that there is so much bad music in the genre which gains all the media attention.

and 8 diagrams was a great album

^agree with both of your sentences

i guess the general consensus is that ppl don't really like this song

would like to know what makes it bad?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back