Multiplat Rocket League

Remove this Banner Ad

Some serious salt on the servers tonight. But its been fun. Any issues with naming and shaming people on here?

Doubt it.

Got abused at the end of a game last night with "*ing scrubs, help out on D instead of driving around like assholes"

Anyone that has ever played with me knows I spend most of my time in defence. Additionally, I was in goal at one point, only to have the above douche continually back into me whilst spamming the defending chat button. You can only laugh...

Doubt it.

Got abused at the end of a game last night with "ruddy scrubs, help out on D instead of driving around like assholes"

Anyone that has ever played with me knows I spend most of my time in defence. Additionally, I was in goal at one point, only to have the above douche continually back into me whilst spamming the defending chat button. You can only laugh...
What gets me is when in doubles I sit on the halfway line while my team mate attacks and I'll clean up behind them, but because I didn't make "saves" and get no points I'm deemed useless. It's hilarious how many on there are tactically inept.

What gets me is when in doubles I sit on the halfway line while my team mate attacks and I'll clean up behind them, but because I didn't make "saves" and get no points I'm deemed useless. It's hilarious how many on there are tactically inept.

Worst feeling is when you've got a knob spamming quick chat buttons at you and you're just waiting and hoping for him to let in a goal...and it never comes :(

Worst feeling is when you've got a knob spamming quick chat buttons at you and you're just waiting and hoping for him to let in a goal...and it never comes :(
'Nice shot!' when they whiff and 'Nice block!' when they fail to stop a clearance coming out.

'What a play!' when they fail to do anything productive with their clears/passes. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone else noticed a significant frame rate drop since the update? I'm only playing 2v2 like I usually do and it's almost unplayable.

Has anyone else noticed a significant frame rate drop since the update? I'm only playing 2v2 like I usually do and it's almost unplayable.
Haven't played since Friday night but it was shocking then. Kept tapping L1 to see who was lagging but everyone was <40.

And occasionally it will just freeze for about two seconds and it resumes with me on the other side of the pitch. Happened at the worst time today with 10 seconds to go, me in goals with a 2-1 lead let the ball go in making myself look like a bloody fool and we lost in overtime

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back