Multiplat Rocket League

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone else get random severe controller input lag? I'm talking like button presses not being recognised for a whole second, making a quick turn and the car keeps turning after you've released the stick. It just comes and goes at random on my machine. It's not the controllers, they work fine on everything else. Absolutely ruins my enjoyment, especially when it kicks in and makes you miss an easy goal or save and look like a complete idiot.

Does anyone else get random severe controller input lag? I'm talking like button presses not being recognised for a whole second, making a quick turn and the car keeps turning after you've released the stick. It just comes and goes at random on my machine. It's not the controllers, they work fine on everything else. Absolutely ruins my enjoyment, especially when it kicks in and makes you miss an easy goal or save and look like a complete idiot.
Yeah can happen occasionally to me. Think it's just an extension of lag.

Wowsers, just copped a 24hr ban for abuse. Feeling massively salty about it, and I know exactly who reported me. I reported someone for deliberately tanking a game and called him an effing bag of fecal matter and told him to eff off the ranked matches and stop ruining it for people. That was the only match in the past month where I have sworn on chat to anyone.
Need to find out if he was suspended as well, will cop it on the chin if he got a ban (i reported for bad conduct) but if I got the ban for bad language and he copped no ban for tanking a match, I will be uninstalling and requesting a refund.

Lmfao. You broke the rules. Good luck getting a refund.
Wouldn't have had to swear at him if their system hadn't been broken for so long. I swear one day and get a ban, yet I've had to play with tanking players since launch.

Also I'd love to know what the ban criteria is, as I have reported players consistently over the last 2 months for abuse, tanking and being a general campaigner, and yet first time I swear I get an insta-ban, yet these cucks have been on the same servers as me and they have been on the same nights I have been on.

Wouldn't have had to swear at him if their system hadn't been broken for so long. I swear one day and get a ban, yet I've had to play with tanking players since launch.

Also I'd love to know what the ban criteria is, as I have reported players consistently over the last 2 months for abuse, tanking and being a general campaigner, and yet first time I swear I get an insta-ban, yet these cucks have been on the same servers as me and they have been on the same nights I have been on.
Yeah I'm not sure you'd get off murdering the guy in the car in front of you in a traffic jam with the motive of "Wouldn't have had to kill him if there wasn't a traffic jam."

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm not sure you'd get off murdering the guy in the car in front of you in a traffic jam with the motive of "Wouldn't have had to kill him if there wasn't a traffic jam."

Yeah pretty sure you are comparing apples to oranges there sport, but even then in your example you could just use the OJ defence and get off.

Sitting in plat3 in singles after about 20 games. Not bad at all. Spent last season floating around gold3 never got this high up.
I couldn't get out of Gold last year, was stuck there with guys who don't rotate or defend so this season I tried to smash the qualifiers and adjusted my tactics and now I am sitting comfortably in Plat where I have noticed the quality of teammates is a lot better. Don't need to discuss basic strategy because people rotate.

You sound like the sort of cretin that makes Rocket League so funny tbh.

You sound like the sort of cretin that makes Rocket League so funny tbh.
I try to be inventive with the stuff I say to people. Usually I actually try and be positive but I have been stuck with a few people, usually traders, who get to higher ranked levels because the people have better quality stuff, and when you tell them you aren't interested in trading they tank. And its s**t, I want to enjoy this game but people tanking matches happens more often than it really should.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had a weird thing happen. Levelled the scores against a guy 3-3 with about 20 seconds left. Was a bullshit goal but whatever, nothing to quit over. Scores level, time on. But he quits for some reason. Okay, I think, must have just got a little mad.

Then I matched with him again and he forfeits instantly. Then again. Then again.

Absurd. Anyway thanks for the free four wins, guy.

ugh. Just had about 6 awful matches in a row. Decided to start the rank climb up the ladder again. Continually get paired with ball "chasers" and "boost maniacs". Theres this little thing called positioning and rotation that so many people need to learn. And hello, i dont care if you have little boost when the ball is dribbling in front of our goal.

To add insult to injury at least 3 times our team would be 2 goals down with over 4 minutes left and the red "vote to forfeit" sign would come up. Have some heart you useless pricks. Really reminds me that im probably regularly getting partnered with kids. Wish there was an adult option or something that linked with PSN profile.

Just had a weird thing happen. Levelled the scores against a guy 3-3 with about 20 seconds left. Was a bullshit goal but whatever, nothing to quit over. Scores level, time on. But he quits for some reason. Okay, I think, must have just got a little mad.

Then I matched with him again and he forfeits instantly. Then again. Then again.

Absurd. Anyway thanks for the free four wins, guy.
Yeah that's happened to me a few times but usually they let me score the first goal by leaving their net open straight away

I notice a LOT of people go the forfeit option if you give up a goal in the first 20 seconds. Frustrating to say the least, the best games ive been involved in are when you grind out a win coming back from 3 or 4 goals down.
The other thing ive noticed this season is people have gotten really bad at kick off. Its led to a ton of goals where the ball is hit by two players and its teed up for whoever is paying attention to come through and hit it.

I notice a LOT of people go the forfeit option if you give up a goal in the first 20 seconds.
It's ******* ridiculous. If you can't come back from being 0-1 down with 4:40 on the clock then you shouldn't be playing.

I never go the forfeit, just out of pride and spite. Was playing a game the other night, and my team were 0-3 down after a minute. A couple of flukey goals but hey, 4 minutes left right? Wrong. Both teammates disappear. * it, I don't like giving wins away for free so I'm going to grind out the rest of the game even if I lose 10-0 with 2 AI team mates. So I tread water with the 2 AI team mates for a bit, then 2 more humans join, and we clicked big time. Ended up winning 5-4.

I definitely think there needs to be some sort of system in place. Like too many quits earns you a cool down, or subtracts the points you would have earned. Or if you quit and your team ends up winning, the system sends you a message like:
Your team previous game:
With you: 0-3
After you quit: 5-1

You should just not be able to forfeit until halfway through
I agree. Lately every game i have been in either is 1 or 2 up or down within a minute. Every game. People quitting early shits me because lately I have been rocking out massive scores in games (8-9 goals per team) so you are never out of a match.

ugh. Just had about 6 awful matches in a row. Decided to start the rank climb up the ladder again. Continually get paired with ball "chasers" and "boost maniacs". Theres this little thing called positioning and rotation that so many people need to learn. And hello, i dont care if you have little boost when the ball is dribbling in front of our goal.

To add insult to injury at least 3 times our team would be 2 goals down with over 4 minutes left and the red "vote to forfeit" sign would come up. Have some heart you useless pricks. Really reminds me that im probably regularly getting partnered with kids. Wish there was an adult option or something that linked with PSN profile.

Do I need to dust off my car mate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back