Multiplat Rocket League

Remove this Banner Ad

I was D3 to end the season, won 8/10 games and got champ 1 div 1. Currently champ 2 for the first time ever, you tend to rank up easier at the start of the season then slowly fall apart.

I do not profess to be an expert at RL (hell im not even a gold yet) But last night i pulled out this reversal
but after swearing i was done with this game i came back on breifly yesterday and last night and managed to win all my games.
3 wins in 1s and 2 wins in 2s. All consecutive.

I trimmed this game because it was largely irrelevant, i ended up winning 5-1, opponent forfeited
EDIT: Never have i been Demo'd off kickoff.

I think I went either 7-3 or 6-4 in the grading matches
ahhah i had a torrid time went 4 W and 6L in the 1's
2s lost count but certainly went better. (It placed me in a higher level in Twos, marginally)

Last edited:
After all the trials and Tribulations i went through getting to Silver from Bronze, I've finally jumped from High Silver to Gold 1 div 1.

The skill jump required from Silver to gold is noticeable.

There are some pretty big skill gaps at certain brackets. Silver to gold as you mentioned, then I found gold to plat was more aerials, off walls etc and improved recovery skills. I had a series of awful teammates last week and sunk as low as gold 1 but it was kind of fun bullying everyone with aerials and dribbles. Watching footage of diamond is nuts again. I'm stuck in gold, just nudging plat at times limbo. I know I need to practice more as when I lose games around the gold 3 div 4/plat 1 div 1 range there are often instances where I know if I more accurately chipped a floater from half way or half flipped better I could have saved the winning goal or something. Positioning is important too. I don't know how people make it through to even gold by not knowing how to rotate, over committing or being able to read obvious play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well after being gold 99% of the time last season I started off in plat this season and have not dropped down! In fact i have been a few wins off diamond a couple of times. I just feel the talent is much lower than last season in plat, I cant see in anyway that me and my mate have improved. Weird.

I'm always gold /silver-played against a few plat players but * me there's some useless Spud's you get tee'd up with at times-mind you every now and then I'll be that spud😂

Haha, gets like that. Gone from mid Plat 2 down to G2/G3. Dumb f--k ratio has unsurprisingly increased exponentially and losing patience very easily and end up playing something else

I only played 3 games last night, won two and lost one but didn't move from gold 3 div IV. All three games were against plat 1s so I must be close. I play so much better against those players because it's faster. Once you start sinking low G3 and into G2 it's just turgid and the games have little flow. I was most comfortable last time I was in plat so I know it's my level but as you said there are far more gimps playing at the moment. I haven't been as active this season after I lost my plat rank at the end of last and have struggled getting back due to s**t teammates. If I get back and stay there I'll probably grab rocket pass again next season.

Jumped on for a few games last week and it seems like everyone has drastically improved. Im in gold 3 or 2 for ranked and everyone is doing aerial goals like they are Kronovi.
Everyone has improved apart from the 1 or 2 guys that I randomly team with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back