Multiplat Rocket League

Remove this Banner Ad

Me and a friend had no luck finding a game last night. 🤔
When I select NFL, I get a game instantly. Played a couple and its not bad bot novelty ran off pretty quickly for me.

Yeah that’s crazy. My win ratio is 55% and I’m C3

Are you exclusively playing competitive + tournaments ? I'm doing my business in casual + tournaments and 1 v 1 duels in competitive.

I've noticed that with my amount of games played it takes about 5-7 wins in a row to raise the % by 0.01. And only 2-3 losses in a row to drop it.

Are you exclusively playing competitive + tournaments ? I'm doing my business in casual + tournaments and 1 v 1 duels in competitive.

I've noticed that with my amount of games played it takes about 5-7 wins in a row to raise the % by 0.01. And only 2-3 losses in a row to drop it.

We have already told you that the matchmaking literally functions that most everyone sits around the 50% mark. Unless they are supersonic legend and that much better than the next best.

...which completely demonstrates my point? You have been farming wins against inferior oppo haha.

I can only play people I get matched up with (oddly enough that diamond player confrontation was NOT a casual game). I've faced some silvers that were doing volley ball juggles like it was second nature!

A session is probs 2 casuals as warm ups and then 5-10 comp games.

As mick says, you should be around 50% if you’re playing people around your rank which is what regular comp games will achieve

A session is probs 2 casuals as warm ups and then 5-10 comp games.

As mick says, you should be around 50% if you’re playing people around your rank which is what regular comp games will achieve

To be fair even casual uses the same MMR system as far as I'm aware. It's just also full of people who will muck around and tank their rating so not as reliable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This one doesn't look like much but at the time it popped on the inside of the goal line and I just nudged it out in a split second reaction

Another goal off the wall, I was surprised I made this one work in the KITT car (bit sloppy)

But since changing back to the KITT car, I've actually improved and marching merrily back to 70% :p. I can handle the car fairly decently on Xbox, but on PC I abandoned it not long after re-buying it months ago. Having adjusted parts of my usual game style, I am able to do much better in both attack and defence in the car compared to when I last used it.

EgvFKVQ.png

Officially living in the 70's again :)

A lot of tournament semi and final final appearances this week, no tournament wins (it's been a while!!).
Everyone was in disbelief at my "snow day" performances, the secret (for me) at least is to compete on the ground and don't try to be flashy with jumps. Sometimes it's hard to defend an airborne coming at you, but if the opposition just wall ride it, it's pretty easy to counter.

Last edited:
Everything about your stats makes you look like a booster lol.

Do you just crush inferior players in casual and rematch them over and over again? You even said you play mostly duels but your assists are high too...

Also your secret for Snowy Day is utterly useless above maybe platinum haha, you're not gonna score staying grounded.

Everything about your stats makes you look like a booster lol.

Do you just crush inferior players in casual and rematch them over and over again? You even said you play mostly duels but your assists are high too...

Also your secret for Snowy Day is utterly useless above maybe platinum haha, you're not gonna score staying grounded.

The only way I "pad" the stats out is if I target certain areas - eg: This game I'll stay back and defend, next game I'll work on creating assists/center the ball for others to score. Sometimes I'll get lucky and be able to get multiple goals, assists and saves in the same game.

I wouldn't say that I deliberately crush inferior players, I can only play whom I get matched against. I don't seek out re-matches in 1 v 1 and they only tend to happen if we are in a really good match that had a cliff hanger ending (winning goal scored on the siren,or at some point in overtime).

Het now I've had great success with my snow day strategy :p

The only way I "pad" the stats out is if I target certain areas - eg: This game I'll stay back and defend, next game I'll work on creating assists/center the ball for others to score. Sometimes I'll get lucky and be able to get multiple goals, assists and saves in the same game.

I wouldn't say that I deliberately crush inferior players, I can only play whom I get matched against.

That's all fine and dandy but all of your stats are higher than what would be considered normal.

And thats what doesnt make sense. Mattchmaking (even in casual) is designed to stop people from getting to silly win rates like 70%. You MUST be doing something outside of the ordinary course for that to have occured. Your other stats back up the fact you are playing noobs below your level.

That's all fine and dandy but all of your stats are higher than what would be considered normal.

And thats what doesnt make sense. Mattchmaking (even in casual) is designed to stop people from getting to silly win rates like 70%. You MUST be doing something outside of the ordinary course for that to have occured. Your other stats back up the fact you are playing noobs below your level.

I play anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours a day hence the high rate of play in terms of the amount of matches played.

I'm not quite following HOW I can play against people ranked lower than me. The only indicators I look for are either the "xyz tournament winner" in the banner ORRR the little avatar logo after the match is completed. I don't do the beating up often enough, especially in recent weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back