Multiplat Rocket League

Remove this Banner Ad

Ping Pong Rocket League Style

Nothing special about this goal, except one of the opponents rage quit a second after I scored :p

Actually in game the action lagged a bit during the second goal, like the ball popped out and semi teleported when both my car and the lead opposition car collided for it, but in the replay it shows as a clean hit/goal.

Haha not great player half decent I'd say but can't believe the shiteness in this game-been playing with chitty random vehicles in this game(F1 cars included😁) and still seem to be better than the shite I get teamed up with😂

A 3 v 3 quickly turned into a 2 v 3. We went down 0 - 2 within the first 45 seconds of the match, one teammate left the game in disgust (hope his quit penalty was longer than 1 hour lol).

My last few tournaments were filled with forward attackers and nobody defending. Great if its against me - can catch a mistimed shot rebound and score very easy. But when it's your own team constantly pushing forward, it sucks being the only defender when the ball is flying in from all directions - can only get to one shot, not the following 2-3 after nudging the ball away!

Also got paired with someone that openly said they were playing drunk (GREAT!!!!!). Funny thing was I was lead "scorer" for the brunt of the match, despite losing it in the end.

Had a funny run in a tournament last night 2 v 2. In one match we were 0 - 2 down, my teammate chose to forfeit when we leveled it at 2-2. Would have been funny if I accepted it!! Anyway we would go on to win the match convincingly but in R2 and also the QF.... we would be 0-2 down inside the first minute of the matches... but manage to overpower the opponents and thrash them by the end of the match. Our run of good fortune ran out at the final where we got slaughtered.

During the 3 v 3 tournament tonight, I was almost convinced that I had 2 fans that read about my exploits on here :p in between matches they were having a laugh at my skills. I was carrying them for a few rounds before they too kicked into gear, we made it to the final but only just lost :(.

Just been told I'd been carried....player had 1 more goal than me with maybe a 120 points difference-i just laughed at the khuunt😂

Just been told I'd been carried....player had 1 more goal than me with maybe a 120 points difference-i just laughed at the khuunt😂

In 2 recent games. Up 3 - 0, opposition scores a goal... teammate immediately forfeit votes, ends up staying and we win 5 - 2.

A 3 v 3 match, started off sluggish, played well in the remaining time of the match. A teammate said I was a dumb player. My feelings were hurt :(, but it was amusing to me as I was leading goal scorer on our team (4 goals and 1 by another player).

Some of my goals were unorthodox - I'm doing a few jump/flying through the air but hitting the ball with the back bumper instead of the front of the car.

Also did a pool cue shot goal which was kinda funny.

Xbox Goal of the week :p

PC - Steam Save of the Week 1

Save of the week 2

What's funny with this one was that it was more of a blind jump in hope that I'd connect. If I pre-plan jumps I can fluff them up at times (when using ball cam etc) so quite often if the ball is out of sight I'll just jump in the hope I do block it without knowing if I will. The extra funny part of this save was that (continuous save didn't play back properly) the ball bounced a few times - nobody recovered it until I rotated back around the corner and gathered my own loose ball :p

PC - Steam Power goal of the week :p

Haven't played much in the past 2 weeks, did play a 3 v 3 tournament tonight and a 2 v 2 tournament on steam. The 2 v 2 was the most promising even though my teammate was worse than me (thus I was the carrier for a change lolol) We did alright to make it to the QF before bombing out, which I suspected would happen due to the lack of defence (teammate would defend for a few seconds before charging up the field leaving us exposed). Almost snuck away with the win in the QF - on the verge of losing but leveled it up to force it into over time. The teammate got over anxious and left our goal exposed :-/

Last edited:
op8qxpk.png

Saturday night is the loneliest night of the week... but at least I won another Rocket League tournament :p

This one had it all lag issues
Teammates who were bumping into each other causing easy goals for the opposition
Still managed to hold on and win in the early rounds, but we really started clicking and dominating from the QF onward. The SF was very easy (second leg we won 14 - 2 lol). The final was hotly contested - we lost the first leg as we played shoddily. Dominated the shot count, but only just won the second leg. The final leg was decided in over time and we scored the game winner - winning the leg 1 - 0 and the tournament was ours!

7 highlights in this.

Camros2 with a goal off the wall.
Bicycle kick goal by me.
Me taking a bullet to allow our team to score.
Wacky own goal by other team.
Good pass and finish from camros2 to me.
Memphis shoots, gets kicked, and kicks the keeper before he can save it.
Also a buzzer beater by me.

^ Awesome highlights!!!

Had a funny match last night that saw a player on the opposite 2 v 2 team rage quit. My side was losing 0 - 2 and looking the weaker of the teams (mistakes, being outbodied/shoved off the ball a lot etc). I managed to peg 1 goal back against the tide from clever maneuvering of the car (brute forced my way through a contest, then ONLY just getting the ball into the goal from a tight angle). Straight after the goal was scored "xxx player left the match". I was shocked as they still had the scoreline advantage and would most likely hang on to win. That said we scored again not long after and it stayed level through to overtime.... which we did lose :( :p.

Finding as of last night that the game is a bit jerky/laggy in parts - not like the "tank steering" bug, but there's a bit of stutter going on with movement. Even trying to execute air rolls (the few times I do them lol) the car just floats instead of air roll.

Sharing this, two goals in quick succession. But the main reason for the upload was the demo at the end of the second goal - was it intentional ? ;) :p YES kinda but also luck played a part. I love doing the last second demolitions that stop the opposition from stopping the goal.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greatest Tournament Win Ever ? :p

Has happened once before when we won the final final by default due to nobody turning up to play it :p

The tournament itself was great, we only faced proper opposition in the semi final. Won the first leg 6 - 2, lost the second leg 2 - 6. Only just won the decider to get into the final. We only struggled in the semi as the teammate decided to play differently compared to R1 - QF. Kept calling audibles making me defend.... when the teammate would also change tactics midway through and defend as well creating double confusion.

3PcJ82r.png

So that's 2 - 2v2 tournament wins on consecutive nights now :p

Hotly contested all tournament - we blitzed opponents the first few rounds, but it got a bit more serious from the QF onward. Take the screenshot of the final results. The first round was straight forward, the second round could have gone our way if not for some wayward shots. I missed a wide open look at goal (went too wide) and also let 2 of the easiest goals in ourselves :(. The decider went into over time, just couldn't nail the winning goal, until both teams switched from defending to all out attack. We got a lucky break, I centered the ball and the teammate nailed the game & tournament winner!!

2 Tournament wins in a row baby :D

nQVTr4T.png

An example of how hotly contested some of the matches were, this was the conclusion of semi final leg 1.
Looked like we were going to lose, with less than 1 minute remaining.......... They had 9 scoring shots to 4.

Must have crushed their spirit as we killed them in the second leg :D

The final was similar to the semi final, stronger opponents - but we managed to keep calm and score in the crucial moments. We won the tournament as the second leg of the final went into over time. We would have lost if the time expired (they had more scoring shots, but luckily our defence was more rock solid and we scored when it mattered).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back