Multiplat Rocket League

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol I do that too, love that screen. I admit that sometimes I might encourage it a bit by saying things like "please don't use that sort of language".
I find just saying "reported" really raises their anger a level or two. Then I really report them.

It's still going to be on steam right?
Just found this.

The game is getting pulled from Steam (source)

Based on my past experiences with games pulled from Steam, if you already own it you'll still be able to play it and access your items/DLC, but you won't be able to buy new DLC, and users who don't own it won't be able to buy it.

There's no word yet on how friends or trading will work across the two platforms (Steam and Epic), nor if you'll be able to transfer accounts.

I thought this may happen as Rocket League is one of the biggest UE titles at the moment. Game is already cross platform and anyone on PC who was ever going to play most likely already has it. Key sales will be interesting because that uses the platform's store. I wonder if keys for Steam players will remain on the Steam store but Rocketpass moves to a seperate purchase and only through Epic.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/1/1...cquisition-rocket-league-fortnite-unreal-deal
Here’s the bit that makes it sound like Rocket League’s days on Steam are numbered (bolding ours):

“The PC version of Rocket League will come to the Epic Games store in late 2019. In the meantime, it will continue to be available for purchase on Steam; thereafter it will continue to be supported on Steam for all existing purchasers.”​

Epic’s statement is clear that there are two periods of time — the time before it comes to the Epic Store, when you can buy a copy on Steam, and the time afterwards, when the best you can expect for sure is that your existing copy will still work.

haha this game has got to have the biggest fanboism base going around- laughable the teeny bopper s**t that goes on in ere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hits home

Feels bad man because i've been the guy asking for compliments . But i try to pump my teammates up, i'd like them to give me some love back even if it is something basic or easy

Feels bad man because i've been the guy asking for compliments . But i try to pump my teammates up, i'd like them to give me some love back even if it is something basic or easy

I use Nice Shot! everytime my teammates score regardless of how simple it was. It's kind of like a simple "congrats" to me. I'll do the same with Great Pass any time I score and it comes up with an assist. I used to use Close One heaps whenever a shot or save narrowly missed but I learnt that it seems pretty condescending even though my intentions were genuinely pure lol. I even use Sorry when I run into a teammate or accidentally go for the same aerial and it turns out he might have been in a better position.

I'm actually quite wholesome with my quick chat but since it's Rocket League I don't think anyone sees it same way lol.

Purchased the Ghostbusters car. Instantly regretted it as in game the car isn't very wide - nearly thought I had resolution issues for a moment!

As it turns out the car helps me improve my defending a lot (I'm able to cut off forward moves and scoring attempts a lot more easier). The trade off is I'm borderline useless at scoring with the car. Probably the same reason why I can defend better is why I can't score as well as my previous car.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back