Rocky 4 Directors cut - no more robot

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
this is worse then removing Han shoots first or guns from ET. How could they get rid of the robot?

does hollywood have no shame?

should we boycott the directors cut?

Robot is great, represents the '80s at the time.

TBH I found Hulk Hogan in Rocky III a cringe. That should be cut compared to the robot in Rocky IV.

Follow Stallone on twitter.

His interaction with fans in sharing his process and replying to comments for this has been great. He's had a lot of questions about redoing the score to be more like the regular Rocky music, but has doubled down on the Vince Dicola 80s synth, he loves it.

Follow Stallone on twitter.

His interaction with fans in sharing his process and replying to comments for this has been great. He's had a lot of questions about redoing the score to be more like the regular Rocky music, but has doubled down on the Vince Dicola 80s synth, he loves it.

I love it as well, If the soundtrack changed then I wouldn't watch.

this is worse then removing Han shoots first or guns from ET. How could they get rid of the robot?

does hollywood have no shame?

should we boycott the directors cut?

Eh, it's a director cut. If Sly wants it gone there might be a good reason, like it hurts the rest of the extra material. As long as the original Rocky 4 stays available who cares. It was a glorified extended music video anyway.

Juliano - 4 months ago youtube

Creed 100: Adonnis vs the son of that robot from Rocky IV.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back