SaintsSupporter

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 25, 2004
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
St. Kilda
This looks set to happen, as Federer has just beaten Hewitt and Roddick looks to be on top of Thomas Johansson already in the other semi-final.

Who do you think will win?

Do you think Federer's natural talent will get over Roddick's aggressiveness and flair?

Or do you think Roddick will score one for the underdog with his huge serve and forehand?

Please both vote in the poll and reply to the thread!

I am an Andy Roddick fan and would like him to win, but Fedderer is just a star. 35 consecutive wins on grass and still going (could be 36 now), which is an amazing record. He is simply unbeatable.

DaveW said:
How does 6-5 on serve in the first set translate to Roddick being "on top of" Johansson?
I watched those 11 matches and Johansson was nearly broken 4 times, Roddick playing very solid tennis so I could tell he was playing better.

Anyway, I said Roddick when I posted this poll, but now that Federer has had a day longer break, he will win in 3 sets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Federer
v Roddick 8-1
v Hewitt 9-7
v Safin 7-2
v Agassi 7-3
v Coria 2-0

v Henman 4-6 (Federer won the last 3)
v Nalbandian 2-5 (Federer won the last 2)
v Nadal 1-2

it's a worry

Terrible Final, I knew Federer would win but I thought A-Rod would put up a contest. Last years final was much more entertaining, has Federer improved that much in 12 months?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back