Media Rodneys Player of the week .(kiss of death) cloud

Remove this Banner Ad

Get your cursed lips away from me, temptress.

Kicked 1.3 and got dragged to the Back Pocket in the second...

Thanks RodneyDangerfield

369.gif

Round 1 Willo_
Round 2 GWBogan
Round 3 fitzroybowiedog
Round 4 Ant Bear
Round 5 Kabanna
Round 6 Gray Day
Round 7 TheBeardAmigos
Round 8 brahj
Round 9 Kabanna
rodney.png kabana.png

Welcome back to the Bushwood Country Club where disturbingly I find myself with the very first two time recipient of Rodney's Player of the week, a player who had been warned about such a repeat performance. In better news brahj fell victim to the kiss of death in grand style.
Lets hope Kabanna does an ACL at training.

RD- (Gives the death stare)

Kabanna- "What???"

RD- "Don't you ******* what me! What was the last thing I said to you after Round 5"?

Kabanna- "I think you'll find I had the last word, and that I told you to bite me".

RD- "In what world does a rookie get 24 and 4 goals from the bench and then offer up a few lame posts here and there to win an on ball spot to get 30 touches and 4 goals"????? WTF?

Kabanna- "Why can't you just be happy for me"?

RD- "Get stuffed! I need to run some type of survey with players of the SFA. Not only would I say that never in 4 seasons have I played on the ball or wing or something, but I would say that your statistics in those two games are more in total that I have had in 4 seasons and I reckon I'd be far from alone. Straight to the point- Who are you sucking off"?

Kabanna- "You seem to be forgetting that I am the one packing the sausage".

RD- "UNBELIEVABLE"!! So not only are you taking the plumb roles but you have the captain on her knees too"

Kabanna- " Wooshette seems to really enjoy it. I have no complaints and everyone seems happy"

RD- "And the game itself? 31 goals?? This whole thing has a terrible stench to it"!

Kabanna- "smoked meat not your go Rodney"?

RD- "That depends am I being smoked or doing the smoking"?

Kabanna- "Not sure how you do things at the Furies but we are all versatile at the warriors and play all positions".

RD- "You make me sick"

Kabanna- "Try me with cheese"

Round 1 Willo_
Round 2 GWBogan
Round 3 fitzroybowiedog
Round 4 Ant Bear
Round 5 Kabanna
Round 6 Gray Day
Round 7 TheBeardAmigos
Round 8 brahj
Round 9 Kabanna
View attachment 292938 View attachment 292939

Welcome back to the Bushwood Country Club where disturbingly I find myself with the very first two time recipient of Rodney's Player of the week, a player who had been warned about such a repeat performance. In better news brahj fell victim to the kiss of death in grand style.
Lets hope Kabanna does an ACL at training.

Kabanna- "What???"

RD- "Don't you ******* what me! What was the last thing I said to you after Round 5"?

Kabanna- "I think you'll find I had the last word, and that I told you to bite me".

RD- "In what world does a rookie get 24 and 4 goals from the bench and then offer up a few lame posts here and there to win an on ball spot to get 30 touches and 4 goals"????? WTF?

Kabanna- "Why can't you just be happy for me"?

RD- "Get stuffed! I need to run some type of survey with players of the SFA. Not only would I say that never in 4 seasons have I played on the ball or wing or something, but I would say that your statistics in those two games are more in total that I have had in 4 seasons and I reckon I'd be far from alone. Straight to the point- Who are you sucking off"?

Kabanna- "You seem to be forgetting that I am the one packing the sausage".

RD- "UNBELIEVABLE"!! So not only are you taking the plumb roles but you have the captain on her knees too"

Kabanna- " Wooshette seems to really enjoy it. I have no complaints and everyone seems happy"

RD- "And the game itself? 31 goals?? This whole thing has a terrible stench to it"!

Kabanna- "smoked meat not your go Rodney"?

RD- "That depends am I being smoked or doing the smoking"?

Kabanna- "Not sure how you do things at the Furies but we are all versatile at the warriors and play all positions".

RD- "You make me sick"

Kabanna- "Try me with cheese"

Lame posting got me a Mobbs.

Lame posting got Sterge an EKA.

What's your point ?

RD1.jpg kim jong.png stoner.jpg gray.png
A terrific week for my kiss of death as I threw Kabanna straight back into the abyss with a one possession game.
An unprecedented week this week as I have had to order a larger table than the little one I normally interview guests at just outside the female toilets. This week in a mental week where both sim sucking and probably secret simmers helping themselves has seen some of the most ridiculous bullshit scorelines, results and performances. None more though than the three I welcome to the Bushwood Country Club DapperJong , A Bit High and for the second time this season so I can once again bring a halt to his form Gray Day.

RD- "Gentlemen I welcome you all here to this wonderful Golf Club... Hey Wang get me some drinks will ya. Take a seat fellas."
GD- "I don't want to be here."
RD- " Come on Gray you just kicked 10 goals in the most stupid game in probably SFA history, drink up. Thanks wang."
DJ- 'Who yoo fu call wang Ronny Dagerfeel ?'
RD- "Hey everyone its Dapperjong over here, 25 touches, 4 goals you pretty much did what you wanted against the pathetic Furies ha Dapps"?
DJ- "Ha yo go any idea how fuhn shi you are Ronny Dagerfeel"?
RD- " Yeah I got a fair idea pal, I could tell my parents hated me my bath toys were a toaster and a radio"!
ABH- "That's just ****** up man".
DJ- "Who dis cun"?
RD- " Hey come on Jong say hello to A Bit High".
DJ- "Dis cun bi more dan jut bi high".
ABH- " ****** ay man"
RD- " Seriously though you're off your ****** tree pal and you get 36 touches and kick 3 goals.. I take this s**t very seriously and do you know how many touches I got today?....... 2."
ABH " Faaaaark man sometimes you just have a bad day bro"
RD- "Last week I had 3."

DJ- "Dat jut beco you shi cun Ronny Dagerfeel hahahaha"
GD- "Ah... Hello????? This is mainly about me remember! I kicked 10 goals and I play for like the best SFA team ever who make 100 page match threads and stuff!'
DJ- "Dis cun just a rittle bit too much luf heself Ronny Dagerfeel."
GD- " Who asked you pan head? I don't want to be at this shithole anyway after the last kiss of death and its embarrassing being in the thread that The Filth Wizard took the piss out of on the Podcast. I need a piss" Walks off.
DJ- "Ye I nee piss too way for me cun" follows Gray Day.
ABH- "Don't worry about Filthy man he's just hurtin bro that he hasn't won it."
RD- "That's a good theory there pal but if you think that this will make you famous think again. Nobody reads it.
ABH- " Well that's because like there are sooo many good media threads out there man".
RD- "Do you keep talking in a different shade of green??"
ABH- "Spin out ha?"
RD- "That's it. I'm getting on the cheech and chongs next Sunday"

DJ- " Yoo oredy dum cun enuf Ronny Dagerfeel hahahaha"
RD- "Hey Jongy you're back how was the piss? Good piss? where's Gray?"
DJ- " Ohhh Gray ha go home Ronny Dagerfeel he cum ba nek time he ok..... heehee"
ABH- "He's checked out man".
DJ- " yoo coo say dat Dopey yesss."
RD- "Oh well, fellas we will leave it there and well done again on a terrific weekend of qooty".
ABH- "Peace out Bro"
DJ- "Yoo shi Ronny Dagerfeel."
Muffled sound- "mmmrll rrmml mmrrrll "
RD- "Hey anyone hear that?"
DJ_ "Ahhh is nufing Ronny Dagerfeel yoo nee ears check, I dry yoo home Ronny Dagerfeel ....dis way.."

Last edited:
View attachment 295492 View attachment 295493 View attachment 295494 View attachment 295495
A terrific week for my kiss of death as I threw Kabanna straight back into the abyss with a one possession game.
An unprecedented week this week as I have had to order a larger table than the little one I normally interview guests at just outside the female toilets. This week in a mental week where both sim sucking and probably secret simmers helping themselves has seen some of the most ridiculous bullshit scorelines, results and performances. None more though than the three I welcome to the Bushwood Country Club DapperJong, A Bit High and for the second time this season so I can once again bring a halt to his form Gray Day.

RD- "Gentlemen I welcome you all here to this wonderful Golf Club... Hey Wang get me some drinks will ya. Take a seat fellas."
GD- "I don't want to be here."
RD- " Come on Gray you just kicked 10 goals in the most stupid game in probably SFA history, drink up. Thanks wang."
DJ- 'Who yoo fu call wang Ronny Dagerfeel ?'
RD- "Hey everyone its Dapperjong over here, 25 touches, 4 goals you pretty much did what you wanted against the pathetic Furies ha Dapps"?
DJ- "Ha yo go any idea how fuhn shi you are Ronny Dagerfeel"?
RD- " Yeah I got a fair idea pal, I could tell my parents hated me my bath toys were a toaster and a radio"!
ABH- "That's just ****** up man".
DJ- "Who dis cun"?
RD- " Hey come on Jong say hello to A Bit High".
DJ- "Dis cun bi more dan jut bi high".
ABH- " ****** ay man"
RD- " Seriously though you're off your ****** tree pal and you get 36 touches and kick 3 goals.. I take this s**t very seriously and do you know how many touches I got today?....... 2."
ABH " Faaaaark man sometimes you just have a bad day bro"
RD- "Last week I had 3."

DJ- "Dat jut beco you shi cun Ronny Dagerfeel hahahaha"
GD- "Ah... Hello????? This is mainly about me remember! I kicked 10 goals and I play for like the best SFA team ever who make 100 page match threads and stuff!'
DJ- "Dis cun just a rittle bit too much luf heself Ronny Dagerfeel."
GD- " Who asked you pan head? I don't want to be at this shithole anyway after the last kiss of death and its embarrassing being in the thread that The Filth Wizard took the piss out of on the Podcast. I need a piss" Walks off.
DJ- "Ye I nee piss too way for me cun" follows Gray Day.
ABH- "Don't worry about Filthy man he's just hurtin bro that he hasn't won it."
RD- "That's a good theory there pal but if you think that this will make you famous think again. Nobody reads it.
ABH- " Well that's because like there are sooo many good media threads out there man".
RD- "Do you keep talking in a different shade of green??"
ABH- "Spin out ha?"
RD- "That's it. I'm getting on the cheech and chongs next Sunday"

DJ- " Yoo oredy dum cun enuf Ronny Dagerfeel hahahaha"
RD- "Hey Jongy you're back how was the piss? Good piss? where's Gray?"
DJ- " Ohhh Gray ha go home Ronny Dagerfeel he cum ba nek time he ok..... heehee"
ABH- "He's checked out man".
DJ- " yoo coo say dat Dopey yesss."
RD- "Oh well, fellas we will leave it there and well done again on a terrific weekend of qooty".
ABH- "Peace out Bro"
DJ- "Yoo shi Ronny Dagerfeel."
Muffled sound- "mmmrll rrmml mmrrrll "
RD- "Hey anyone hear that?"
DJ_ "Ahhh is nufing Ronny Dagerfeel yoo nee ears check, I dry yoo home Ronny Dagerfeel ....dis way.."
This has me thinking that you REALLY are Rodney Dangerfield. Magnificent stuff...:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Round 1 Willo_
Round 2 GWBogan
Round 3 fitzroybowiedog
Round 4 Ant Bear
Round 5 Kabanna
Round 6 Gray Day
Round 7 TheBeardAmigos
Round 8 brahj
Round 9 Kabanna
Round 10 DapperJong, A Bit High & Gray Day
Round 11 Logger & Loonerty

image.png image.png image.png
So another week gone by and we are 11 Rounds in already.
The kiss of death took care of A Bit High this week.
DapperJong and Gray Day continued on and made a mockery of me.
The Bushwood Country Club welcomes both Logger fresh off 29 touches and 2 goals and Loonerty 31 and 2.

RD- welcome to the Bushwood you pair of smartarses.
Logger- Thanks Rodney for inviting me to the thread nobody reads.
RD- You really love cutting down the tall timber pal.
You're right though but I don't want to be one of those blokes that does a media thread and then just lets it die. I'm sticking it out through to the bitter end.
Less about me and more about you though Logger, great game albeit in a rare loss for the Demons this year.
Logger- yeah I was logged on big time.
RD- Leave the s**t gags to me thanks. Loonerty you crazy mother *er! Yet another Roys champ finds themselves here in here in a season that has a real feeling of fate about it not unlike the Bulldogs in the pretend stuff.
Loon- * YEAH WOOHOOOO!! Any way campaigner features I thought we'd seen the last of your ugly mug when DapperJong offered you a ride home last week?
RD- Please Loony tunes you have to get up pretty early in the morning to get one over old Rodney.
So can you win it this year?
Loon- Who do i play for?
RD- You're as bad as they said you are! What about you blokes Logger? A chance?
Log- We will just keep chipping at away at it, well I will anyway.
RD- I told you about the s**t gags didn't I?
Log- You're barking up the wrong tree Rodney.
RD- I will have you asked to leave if you keep it up I promise.
Log- sounds pretty hollow to me.
Loon- I LIKE FISH AND CHIPS!!!

RD- Not those chips knucklehead. Have you got any ******* idea how hard this has been to do on my phone?
Loon- FLOOR TILES FEEL NICE!

RD- I have had enough campaigners and I don't even care that this last part is not in bold because my fat thumbs have had enough.
Good luck for the rest of the year and may the kiss of death bite you both hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 1 Willo_
Round 2 GWBogan
Round 3 fitzroybowiedog
Round 4 Ant Bear
Round 5 Kabanna
Round 6 Gray Day
Round 7 TheBeardAmigos
Round 8 brahj
Round 9 Kabanna
Round 10 DapperJong, A Bit High & Gray Day
Round 12 Mooch, Willo_ & Far Kern
rodney.png mooch.jpg willo 2.png kern.jpg

Sunday already! And I am back here again at the Bushwood Country Club to speak to and have a beer with my player(s) of the week .
This week saw history made for the Kiss of death with one team the high flying Roys having two players salute on the one week. Everyones favourite handbag carrying man and inaugural winner Willo_ continued on his Dragon slaying conquest to make a mockery of poor old Hate once again. Mooch is stunned after a completely out of character performance, and stand out rookie Far Kern from the prolific Swamprats joins them.
Last weeks winners Logger and Loonerty had pretty quiet weekends as the kiss of death struck yet again, though importantly for their respective teams and comforting for the Roys and Rats they were on winning teams.
RD- "Hey Mooch ya free loadin bum put those TAB tickets back in the bin and buy a round".
Mooch- "Ohh damn: I forgot my wallet"!
Willo- "Mmmm of course you did Moochy! He does it all the time Roddles I'll get these ones love".
RD- "Thanks Willo..what a guy, I love that Guy..as camp as a row of tents but I love him ya know. And of course we have Far Kern, get over here Kern."
FK- "Hey Rodney, hey guys".
RD- "So Mooch.. what the hell happened out there today? You had the ball on a string 31 times, 3 sausagerolls, another great Roys win.. something aint adding up".
Mooch- "yeah.... are you going to finish that chewy?'

RD- " Which chewy?? the one in my mouth"?
Mooch-"Yeah are you going to finish it"?
RD- "Whaddya mean am I going to finish it? Would you listen to this guy Kern! How do you finish a chewy anyway"?
Mooch- "Can I have it"?
RD- "Get outta here.. sheeez what a tightarse ha Willo"?
Willo- "Oh I wouldn't know Rod.. (giggle).. He's not one of my closest teammates you know".
RD-"Cheers... Aaaahh.. So Willo..tell me now what is it you Hate about the Dragons...Haha you see what I did there? I'm on today baby, seriously though 21 Hitouts, 35 touches and 3 goals it was round 1 all over again! Unbelievable"!
Willo- "Well you know its a love-hate thing Rod...hehehehehehe."
RD- "BANG that's a zinger right there... I love this guy"
Willo- "Oh Rod!!!! You're making me blush'! (slaps me on the thigh).
RD- "And young Far Kern what a pleasure young man you helped yourself to 16 hitouts, 35 touches and 2 goals also"!
FK- "Yeah happy as bro".
RD- "Are you related to that Austrian guy Christian Kern"?
FK- "Na Kern isn't my last name bro. I'm like one of those Brazillian soccer players in that Farkern is actually my first name. My name is actually Far Kern Hell, but I just run with my first name"
RD- "Bullshit"!!!
FK- "Ha yeah you got me! Its actually Kiddin".
RD- "Far Kern Kiddin"??
FK- "Na serious Bro"
RD- "Yeah but...W...Doesn't matter".
Mooch- "I think they said it's happy hour".
Willo- "You forgot your wallet remember Hun".
Mooch- "Think I found it again".
FK- "Sweet I'll have Scotch Bro".
Mooch " Oh s**t I lost it again".

Rodney is in Fiji on a much deserved break from doing player of the week and will do a double header next week.

Rodney is in Fiji on a much deserved break from doing player of the week and will do a double header next week.
This is not good enough! I demand that you return immediately to bestow the Kiss of Death upon kane249

IMG_4095.PNG IMG_4091.PNG IMG_4089.PNG IMG_3923.PNG Round 1 Willo_
Round 2 GWBogan
Round 3 fitzroybowiedog
Round 4 Ant Bear
Round 5 Kabanna
Round 6 Gray Day
Round 7 TheBeardAmigos
Round 8 brahj
Round 9 Kabanna
Round 10 DapperJong, @A Bit High& Gray Day
Round 12 Mooch, Willo_ & Far Kern
Round 13 kane249
Round 14 Bet on Blue & cooney

After a much needed Holiday I am navy at the Bushwood Country Club because I enjoy running headfirst into brick walls.
I'm still in holiday mode and it's cup week so I am not inviting these campaigners over.
I will give a bit of a rundown though.
The Bushwood would not allow me to interview these blokes together in any case.
I'm a very ugly man and these blokes make me look like the third Hemsworth.@kane249 and Bet on Blue victims of one of the The Filth Wizards many ****ed up spells and having to wear masks to hide permanent disfiguration, whilst cooney is one of Gods unfortunate clowns.
I'm off to the races and will add more later... maybe.

IMG_4106.PNG IMG_4104.PNG IMG_3923.PNG Thank God it's all coming to an end as it is becoming like sticking your dick in a blender.
From tags never working, s**t senses of humour and increased beer prices at the Bushwood Country Golf Club this pain in the arse process will limp to the finish line like the chick at the Los Angeles Olympic Games Marathon in 1984.
Today I am taking a different angle and going out to play a few holes with this weeks winners Azarole of The Mt.Buller demons after a 9 goal haul, and Thatsapaddlin who continues to Impress and gathered 33 touches.

RD- "Hey fellas good to see you both, Azarole you had the big 9 goal haul why don't you lead us off the first tee"
AZ- "Thanks Rod I'm a bit nervous I haven't played for a while... swish..clonk..ahh *! Topped it!"
RD- "ooh that'll still be ok it's a Cathy Freeman"
AZ- "huh??"
RD- "it's a Cathy Freeman it's ugly but look at it run!"

AZ- "that's harsh Rodney"
RD- "Never mind that you can't go wrong coming off 9 goals fella.. so is it just you who Azarole or do some other demons have a role too?"
AZ- "We pride ourselves on a having an even spread at the demons"
RD- "I've noticed. sante likes to spread "
Up you go Thatsapaddlin let one rip"

T- "Righto *in watch this campaigners..... THUD..ting ahh hit the bloody ground first!"
RD- "Ahh its just like sex with your sister paddlin!"
T- "what the *???"
RD- "it's up there but you're not proud of it son."
T- "you're a ******* disgrace".
RD- "Thankyou... keep your eye on this bad boy... BANG!!!! That's in another suburb boys! .. so Paddlin you had a big big day and are having a pretty good year.. you ever thought of getting a motor?
T- " I've actually got a good motor"
RD- "Show us your motor?? ... in fact don't... that just sounds ****ed up".
T- "I don't have it with me anyway??"
RD- "* me:rolleyes:"

T-" Gee tough green this Azarole?"
AZ- " sure is!"
RD- "of course its got a roll?? It's a ******* green?
T- "Nnnoooo I meant th...
RD- "shut up paddlin and just putt. I'm about over you *ers anyway and this thread has cursed my team, not ******* one furies player all year!"
Both- "Furries suck!!! What's a furry anyway?...."

View attachment 308785 View attachment 308784 View attachment 308783 Thank God it's all coming to an end as it is becoming like sticking your dick in a blender.
From tags never working, s**t senses of humour and increased beer prices at the Bushwood Country Golf Club this pain in the arse process will limp to the finish line like the chick at the Los Angeles Olympic Games Marathon in 1984.
Today I am taking a different angle and going out to play a few holes with this weeks winners Azarole of The Mt.Buller demons after a 9 goal haul, and Thatsapaddlin who continues to Impress and gathered 33 touches.

RD- "Hey fellas good to see you both, Azarole you had the big 9 goal haul why don't you lead us off the first tee"
AZ- "Thanks Rod I'm a bit nervous I haven't played for a while... swish..clonk..ahh ****! Topped it!"
RD- "ooh that'll still be ok it's a Cathy Freeman"
AZ- "huh??"
RD- "it's a Cathy Freeman it's ugly but look at it run!"

AZ- "that's harsh Rodney"
RD- "Never mind that you can't go wrong coming off 9 goals fella.. so is it just you who Azarole or do some other demons have a role too?"
AZ- "We pride ourselves on a having an even spread at the demons"
RD- "I've noticed. sante likes to spread "
Up you go Thatsapaddlin let one rip"

T- "Righto ****in watch this campaigners..... THUD..ting ahh hit the bloody ground first!"
RD- "Ahh its just like sex with your sister paddlin!"
T- "what the ****???"
RD- "it's up there but you're not proud of it son."
T- "you're a ******* disgrace".
RD- "Thankyou... keep your eye on this bad boy... BANG!!!! That's in another suburb boys! .. so Paddlin you had a big big day and are having a pretty good year.. you ever thought of getting a motor?
T- " I've actually got a good motor"
RD- "Show us your motor?? ... in fact don't... that just sounds stuffed up".
T- "I don't have it with me anyway??"
RD- "**** me:rolleyes:"

T-" Gee tough green this Azarole?"
AZ- " sure is!"
RD- "of course its got a roll?? It's a ******* green?
T- "Nnnoooo I meant th...
RD- "shut up paddlin and just putt. I'm about over you gooses anyway and this thread has cursed my team, not ******* one furies player all year!"
Both- "Furries suck!!! What's a furry anyway?...."
I would post a standing ovation gif if I didn't have the worst internet known to man

Blacky to the bench please

Remove this Banner Ad

Back